Part 9

Author's pov;

"My brother, call the gang! The WHOLE Gang! Tell them all 690 people to meet at the safe house!" Kobe said through gritted teeth.

His emotionless expression was back on full display. 

"Kobe, we haven't call the gang since-"

"I said call the fucking gang and tell them to meet up at the safe house!" Kobe yelled, making Lia stand behind her mother.

Kobe growled before walking back to the car. 

"We come in peace," Derek said.

"Wait, where do we go?" Amelia's mom asked.

Derek smiled, walking back to them. He lifted Lia in his arms before gesturing her mother to get in the car. 

Kobe doesn't really call the WHOLE gang because they were, normally, all over Kentucky. This meant that Kobe was really pissed, he hasn't done this for a girl. In fact, for anyone he once loved. 

-

The whole ride was silent, Kobe was strictly focused on the road, his face so serious. This is something Derek hasn't seen before. 

As they pulled up at the safe house, Kobe was the first one to get out. Derek opened the car door for both females as they walked inside. Derek showed them their room, once done, he came back downstairs. 

"Where's Kobe?" he asked.

The boys shrugged.

"He walked inside but disappeared right after," Ballo said.

"Weird."

-
Meanwhile~

Kobe was in the warehouse, he was letting all his frustration out on a punching bag. His knuckles started to bleed but he didn't care. He was weak. The only thing that made him happy was stolen from him. He was completely broken

-

-

It's been a day since Kobe disappeared. The separate parts of our gang would arrive at the safe house soon, so they'll finally be a FULL gang. 

-

It was around 6:00pm when Derek heard the front door open. He stood up, knowing who is was. No one else has the key. Kobe walked in, throwing his bag on the floor. He looked rough, his locks was a mess, bags under his eyes and Derek could clearly see he was punching because his knuckles were bleeding.

"Kobe, is you okay?! I know you're our boss, but you can't just disappear like that!" Ballo said, standing up.

Kobe growled loudly, causing Derek to flinch slightly. He then gritted his teeth before walking pass them to go to his room. 

-

The rest of the guys were sitting at the table, having their lunch, but Kobe was refusing to eat. 

"Okay, this is just crazy! Kobe needs to eat, bro!" Akeni said.

Manolo sighed, "I've seen Kobe act like this before but it's just.. not like him."

The door bell rang~~

Manolo got up and walked to the door.

"Who's there, Nolo?"

"It's Mrs. Morris," he said as she walked in.

"Hello boys!" she said and smiled.

"Mrs. Morris, what are you-"