Part 16

Kobe's pov;

Since I knew where Amelia was, I drove straight there. At Derek's house. I need to explain what happened to me... I can't and don't wanna loose her. I got out of my car and opened the front door, running upstairs.

I saw that the door was slightly opened, I slowly walked up to it and looked inside. I clenched my jaw when i saw how they were sharing a kiss with each other.

I then heard his room door open, I saw Amelia running outside as she cried in her hands. I wanted to go after her bus as I saw Derek, I pushed him back in the room and gave him a fist to the face.

"How could you do this! You were my best friend, Derek! Like a brother to me!" I yelled, my voice cracking at the very end.

Author's pov;

Derek felt guilty, he knew what he did wasn't fair but he couldn't help himself being in love with Amelia. 

"I'm sorry, Kobe.. I fell in love with her. And when I saw her this broken because of you , I didn't think about our friendship," Derek cried.

At this point, both of them were a crying mess. Kobe got off Derek before running down after Amelia. So did Derek. 

Amelia's pov;

The guilt I was feeling right now is killing me. I couldn't handle it. Maybe Kobe was really drunk in did it in force. My mind was completely clouded. So much things were running through my my, I didn't realize that a car was coming straight towards me with full speed.

Jennie's pov;

There she is. And now, she's going to be killed. For good. 

Her and... her innocent child.

Why are we doing this?!

Before I could stop Skylar, she already bolted off with full speed and we were heading straight towards Amelia. 

"Skylar, don't do this! We can't do this! Her and her innocent child! We just can't!" I told her.

"She's not innocent! That slut took Kobe away from me!" she yelled.

She sped up faster. Now, both Amelia and her child is going to be killed, include us. 

"Skylar, stop!" 

We were already very close to Amelia, she's crossing the street but she isn't looking where she's going. I grabbed onto the wheel, trying to turn the vehicle... But, it was too late.

"Oh, God! No, no, Amelia!"

Because of the impact, I had a few bruises and wounds on my skin as well as Skylar. I looked at her in disbelief before getting out of the car and ran towards Amelia.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Jennie, get back in the car!" I ignored her words.

"You just killed an innocent person! She didn't do one fuck, Skylar!" I yelled at her.

I started to cry... God, I feel stupid!

I then felt Skylar pulling my arm, "Let's go! She deserves it!"

Skylar pulled out a gun, pointing it at Amelia.

"NO! I won't allow this to happen!"

Kobe's pov;

I couldn't believe my eyes, I was in shock. I saw Amelia's weak body laying on the road. I was confused when I saw Jennie came out of the car, running towards Amelia. Skylar then came out and pointed a gun at Amelia.

I ran up to them and pushed Skylar harshly as she fell to the ground. I kneeled down beside Amelia and lifted her head in my hands. 

"I-I'm sorry, Kobe.... I-I tried t-to stop this," Jennie said, crying along with me.

I saw Derek running towards us and hugged Jennie in his embrace as she cried.

I looked down at Amelia, "Amelia. Baby, please wake up. Do it for me."

She didn't open her eyes...

"It's all my fault! All my fucking fault!" 

Kobe broke down and pulled her head against his chest. Since some people witnessed the incident, they contacted the hospital. 

-

A few minutes later, the ambulance arrived. The men got out and rushed towards Amelia, they pushed away Kobe who didn't want to leave Amelia's side. The men got Amelia onto a bed and pushed it in the ambulance. Kobe was screaming her name.

Derek ran to the men, "Make sure that she's okay! She's a pregnant young girl!"

As soon as Derek let out that sentence, they hurried even more to the hospital. Derek then turned to Kobe who was in shock. 

"S-she's pregnant..?"

Derek nodded... "For two months."

Kobe hung his head low, "Oh. My. God."