Part 14

Author's pov;

Amelia was busy getting ready for her and Kobe's engagement party. And this is what she wore...

 And this is what she wore

Kobe smirked and walked slowly towards her

Kobe smirked and walked slowly towards her. He slid his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder. 

"You. Look. Be-au-ti-ful." he said, inhaling her scent from her neck.

She smiled, turning around to fix herself, "You look handsome yourself."

-

They both went to a private club where they were holding a party. Everyone congratulated them and everything was going good for now.....

-

-

-

-

-

Lately, Amelia haven't been feeling so well usually it was just in the morning, but it started to spread through the day. It only happened for a few days so she didn't worry about it that much. 

She started to feel a bit unwell so she decided to not drink as the smell of Vodka made her want to throw up for some reason. Kobe was drinking but not a lot which was good. She slowly made her way to sit next to Derek who was sitting on the couch, on his phone.

"Hey, Amelia! (notices her messed up state) Are you good?' he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired," she answered.

Since Derek was her boy best friend, she rested her head on his shoulder and rested her legs on the couch. 

After 10 minutes, Kobe realized that Amelia wasn't beside him anymore. He took a glance around the place and finally spotted her. He clenched his jaw when she saw how she was sleeping on Derek's shoulder.

He got off the stool and made his way up to them. He took off his jacket and put it over her, kissing her forehead right after. She stirred a little.

"Hey, baby, if you're not feeling well I suggest we go home," he said and sat next to her.

"I'm fine, Kobe. You should go enjoy the rest of the night, but I feel a bit better, though," she whispered enough for him to hear. 

He gave you a nod before heading back over to the boys. 

-

Time passed away.. Amelia was still on the couch, drinking water as she was talking with Derek and Jennie. Jennie is part of their gang also. She turned her head and spotted Kobe making his way over to her but he bumped into someone.

She saw how he apologized but froze as he saw the girl. She hugged him and Kobe did the same.. But it wasn't no ordinary hug.

Kobe's pov;

"Oh my God! K-kobe!" she hugged me as I did the same.

H-how is she still alive? 

"I thought you d-died.."

"No, I just disappeared," she creased my cheek and smile.

I was so caught up in her eyes, I didn't realize Amelia was glaring right at me.

Amelia's pov;

My heart ached when I saw the way how she creased Kobe's cheek, and the fact that he didn't do anything. He just stared right into her eyes. I thought he only does that to me... I stood there in tears as I saw how she pressed her lips against his.

Derek looked at me and then his gaze was fixed on what I was staring at as he gasped in shock. 

"Asshole.."

Kobe's pov;

As she pressed her lips on mine, the only thing running through my head was Amelia. I pulled away and looked in her direction, hoping that she didn't see anything... But she was looking right at us as tears rolled down her face.

She clenched her jaw before running to the exit. 

"Amelia, wait!" I ran after her.

I got outside and searched for her, I saw her running towards Derek's car. 

"Amelia!" I grabbed her hand but she yanked it away.

"Baby, it's not what it looked like-"

"Not what it looked like?! Fuck. You. Kobe!" 

Amelia's pov;

I saw that girl running towards us along with Derek behind her.

"Kobe, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong, Skylar, get back inside," he told her.

I scoffed, I remembered that name... It was his ex. But how is she still alive?! 

"Nothing's wrong?! (scoff) You think that nothing's wrong, Kobe?!" I shouted at him as I felt Derek grab my arm. 

"Amelia, let's go!" Derek said.

The interaction between me and Derek made him furious.

He glared at Derek, "Who the fuck do you think you are?! Huh?!"

"Kobe, why don't you stop being an ass for once!" he said.

Kobe growled before punching him in his face.

"Kobe, stop it!" I yelled but he completely ignored.

"I know that you like her, Derek! Don't think that I never realized it! She's my girl so back off, Trendz!" he said, pushing Derek on the brick wall.

 "You don't deserve her, Kobe! You say she's your girl, I get that, aight! But you still allow things like these to happen?! Amelia doesn't deserve those treatments! If I had her as mine, I would definitely treat her better than you. So, fuck off Kobe!" Derek yelled and grabbed my hand, taking me to his car.

But then, Kobe grabbed my right hand, "Baby please..." He looked at me, his eyes teary now with plead. 

I yanked away my hand before walking with Derek. I didn't dare look back, if I would, I would run straight back into his arms and then he would know how much her hurt me. He needs to realize what he did was wrong.