Part 4

Amelia's pov;

The boys helped me with my bags as we walked to the front door of a woodened cabin. As I opened the door, I spotted the boys gathering around in the living room, they were arguing about something. Not acknowledging my appearance. 

"Look, we don't know where the FWAK he is! I already tried tracking Vallyk and his gang and the only thing I found was a party that's gonna happen next month!" James yelled.

"Right, but what if Vallyk spot one of us?! the plan won't work! We need someone as a distraction so we can find Kobe," Manolo yelled back.

"Let me help, I can distract him, let me helppp."

As I let out that sentence, they widened their eyes, turning their heads to face me. 

"Yoo, if Kobe realizes that we brought you in this mess, it won't be a fun experience," Derek said.

James looked at me, "No, Derek she's right! She can distract Vallyk since he doesn't know who she is. It will be a lot easier."

"No, that's dangerous," Ballo said.

"Just let me help, it's the only thing that I can actually help you with," I said, begging them.

"Look, Kobe gave us special orders for us to keep you safe," a guy said, coming out of the kitchen.

I looked at him in confusion.. Why would Kobe do that, he clearly doesn't have any feelings towards me anymore.

"I'm Akeni, by the way," he smiled, introducing himself.

"Amelia," I smiled as well.

I then turned to Derek, "Why would he do that?! He doesn't care about me! I'm just a fucking maid!"

"HE DOES CARE ABOUT YOU, AMELIA! HE HAS FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU! THE ONLY REASON HE'S BEING SUCH AND ASSHOLE IS BECAUSE OF YOUR SAFTEY!" Derek shouted.

Akeni sighed, "Kobe's gonna fuck you up when he finds out about what you just told her."

I stood there, my frozen figure. D-does he really have feelings towards me? 

Derek rolled his eyes, "Amelia, you need to understand that Kobe is doing all this just to keep you safe. If any other gang finds out that Kobe is in love... They will use it as his weakness against him, and putting that person in danger."

"Guys, please let me help," I begged.

After ten minutes of arguing, the boys finally gave up. 

"Okay, fine, I'll train you. This isn't going to be a walk in the park at all," Akeni sighed heavily.