Part 2

Amelia's pov;

The next morning, I woke up early because I was gonna work today. I yawned, getting off the bed, going into the bathroom.

-

After showering, I did my hair, putting in a messy bun as I put on my (casual) outfit. I didn't see any maid outfit in my closet so, I wore this..

 I didn't see any maid outfit in my closet so, I wore this

I walked out, downstairs into the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, I saw a shirtless Kobe, making himself a cup of coffee. 

"I- sorry, Mr. Morris, but what what would you like for breakfast?" I asked, trying not to make direct contact on his body.

"I want, blah, blah, blah.."

As he turned around, my face went red as I saw his toned abs and well built body. When he noticed, he let out a small smirk before walking out of the kitchen.

-

After preparing everything for breakfast, I started to set the table for both Kobe and Derek. Just as I was about to go find Derek, he came out of his room, smiling as he saw the breakfast on the table.

I guess, I'll just go get Kobe, then. I walked upstairs, walking down the hall until I finally found his room.

I knocked on his door, "Mr. Morris, breakfast is ready!"

"Thanks, I'll be down in five," he answered.

-

As they finished eating, I started to wash the dishes

"Melia!" I smiled when I heard Derek's nickname.

I looked at him, "Yes?"

"You're making sure we eat.. Make sure you eat too, cool?"

I nodded my head before drying my hands. While I was busy cleaning, Kobe called my name. 

"Amelia? The rest of my friends will be pulling up soon, around lunch. So make sure you make them lunch by then and make sure you eat as well," he said, his voice cold.

"Okay.."

-

It was now around lunch, and I started to make lunch. I have to make enough since they're four boys coming in. 

Few minutes later, a guard came in, informing me that Kobe's friend have arrived. I nodded a yes before walking out the front door. 

I walked down the stairs and walked to the car, helping them with their light, very light bags. As i was helping them, one of them said..

??;
"I didn't know Kobe had a girlfriend."
-He looked me up and down.

"No, no, I'm not anything to him except for his maid," I looked at him.