Part 3

Amelia's pov;

After hearing him say that, I felt my heart ached but then I realized something.. That's because I'm naturally in love with him. After hearing him say those words last night, the way how his eyes sparkled, the way how I felt his lips on mine..

And now this..? 

By now, I couldn't think properly, I just felt pain. My feelings developed do fast for him and I thought he would've feel the same way towards me.. but he doesn't. He only sees me as his maid.

I'm so stupid to think anything will happen between us. I'm so fucking stupid! A tear rolled down my face that I didn't even realized. I quickly wiped it off and nodded a yes.

"I'm hosting a party tonight, just saying that you'll have to get the place ready and make all these arrangements on this list," he said, putting a sheet of paper on the counter.

I nodded my head, not wanting to look at him nor speak.

"The boys and I are going on a mission before this event tonight. So by the time I get back at four, everything must be done. 

I nodded once again, grabbing the list before walking out off the kitchen, not even sparing him a glance. 

Once everyone left the house, I immediately started to decorate. While doing my tasks, by time, I forgot about Kobe.. and what happened.

Kobe's pov;

We went through the back of the warehouse, closing keeping an eye out for any snipers. Right now, we're head to head with our worst enemy.. Vallyk Pena. I absolutely hated him. Today's the day he's going to die but more like a warning add to it.

After searching the whole warehouse, we found nothing. That's when James shouted that we're surrounded through the earpiece. I was confused at first.. Then before I knew it, gunshots went off and that's when Vallyk's guards came out.

My guards started shoot as well as me and they boys started to fight some of them, but they must've thought that since we we're out-numbered, they'll beat us. But.. they're wrong.

As they aimed us with the gun, Vallyk came out, walking towards me, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Kobe, it looks like my gang has cornered your little pathetic gang right here," he chuckled.

I laughed, "Wait, you actually think that you could beat us? Bruh, think again!"

As I said that sentence, more of my guards/shooters came in the building, shooting every single guards of Vallyk. Soon, it was just Vallyk vs all of us. 

"Looks like we won.. I'm gonna have to let you suffer, bro," I smirked before shooting him in his leg four times.

"Just like what you did to me when you took my sister away from me," I said, standing on his wounded leg.

He choked out a laugh, "Your sister was just a fun little task for me. I wonder who's my next task?!"

"You won't have any other tasks to do, asshole!" I shot him in head twice before walking out, the boys following behind.

Amelia's pov;

I was finished with the arrangements and the decoration's for the party tonight. I then heard the door open which means the guys are back. It was around 4:30, by the way.

As I walked in the living room, Kobe and I made eye contact. I looked away.. but i noticed had a few cuts on his face, some blood on the white shirt he wore. I heard him sigh before he walked upstairs.