Part 15

Author's pov;

~For the next two days, Amelia stayed at Derek's house, she was throwing up almost every hour and Derek got worried. She found it weird that she hadn't had her period, then again, she was only a few days late which was normal. 

She really appreciated Derek, he took care of her while she was sick. 

-

It was currently 5:34am, Amelia ran to the bathroom to throw up. It was probably the third time she did, she always had to run to the bathroom. Not long after, Derek came in and rubbed her back. 

She flushed the toilet and washed out her mouth. She fell back down on the floor and rested her head on Derek's shoulder... Falling asleep. 

-

Amelia's pov;

I woke up and looked at my phone. There were over 100 messages and miss calls from Kobe, I haven't spoke to him since that night. All I know is from Derek.. Apparently when Skylar 'died,' she faked it and then went off the grid for years because of the threats of being killed.

Although, Derek said that he never really liked her due to the way she acted. He said that he always found her suspicious. 

-

I made my way downstairs, into the kitchen as I smelled something sweet. As soon as I made it in the kitchen, Derek turned around and flashed me a bunny smile. 

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked as he placed to plates on the table.

"I slept... fine. What bout you?" I asked and made way over to the table.

"Same.."

I gave a small smile before sitting down, I grabbed my fork and dug into the food. 

"Derek, can we, maybe go to the mall later.. I need a few thing," I told him.

He faced me, "I'll go get it for you, you're still not 100% okay."

"I-uh... Okay."

"So what do you need," he asked, getting a piece of paper and pen. 

"I-I... I need you to get me pregnancy test."

"OH! Okay, so you think you're pregnant?" 

I slightly nodded my head as I smiled a little. 

"Aight."

-

I was laying on the bed, waiting for- 

Knock Knock

Derek came in and gave me the boxes, "Here, I'll be leaving now."

"Thank you!"

"Yeah, welcome!" he said behind the door.

I sighed before making my way into he bathroom. After doing what I had to do, I waited patiently for the results, I went back in the bedroom and sat on the bed next to Derek.

After 10 minutes, it was time to check the results. I sighed deeply before turning it around slowly..... 

      P

O

      S

 I

      T