Part 8

Amelia's pov; Next Day

I woke up with a positive vibe today, you know? I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene. 

After showering, my mom left this for me...

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I didn't even eat breakfast because I was too excited, I just grabbed a water bottle on the way. As i was walking, I felt someone's presence behind me.

Before I could react, the unknown person placed a cloth over my mouth. I tried to defend myself but I had already passed out. 

Author's pov;

It's been two hours, and Amelia's mom realized that Amelia wasn't back home yet. She then got a phone call from (Lia) friend's mom. She told Amelia's mother that no one isn't her to pick up Lia, so she would drop her home.

That's something Amelia would never forget to do, plus Kobe would be here to pick her up any minute now. She tried calling Amelia but it would go straight to voicemail. 

-

After 30 minutes, Lia was home, but still no sign of Amelia. Just as she was about to call her daughter again, the door bell rang. Must be Kobe...

She ran to the door, opening it and it revealed a panicked/angry Kobe.

"Is Amelia okay!? She hasn't been responding to my calls nor texts," he said.

"I- calm down, I'll tell you everything"

She told him that Amelia was supposed to pick up Lia from school but she didn't. As she was about to invite him inside, a man came out of Kobe's car, with a serious face. He made his way up to stand beside Kobe. It was Derek.

He handed his phone to Kobe, Kobe took it from him. His heart sank and his blood boiled in anger. It was a picture of Amelia, tied up.. With a message below..

Unknown||