Part 13

Author's pov;

"Baby, wake up.. I'm taking you somewhere," Kobe said and shook her.

She whined and covered her face under the blankets. 

"Do want to deliver twins for me?" he asked making her look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Wanna go another round, I'll knot you and you'll deliver twin boys in nine months," he said with a smirk.

She widen her eyes, "....No."

"Then get up and get ready, I'm taking you somewhere."

She wore this...

-

Amelia walked hand in hand with Kobe and when they reached the destination, he covered her eyes. He stood her in the middle of the room and slowly removed his hand. Amelia's mouth hung open at the sight in front of her.

 Amelia's mouth hung open at the sight in front of her

"Wow, this place is beautiful, Kobe!" 

She smiled and walked forward, admiring the view. she couldn't believe he did all this for her. It's not much but it's pretty. As she was about to sit on the bed, he grabbed her waist and spun her around, looking in her eyes with pure love.

He took a deep breath before speaking, "Amelia... You've brought me so much happiness, happiness I never felt before. I want to make a family with you, I want to be with you forever..."

Tears started forming in her eyes as he got down on one knee. He got out a black box and opened it as it revealed this...

 He got out a black box and opened it as it revealed this

"Amelia Smith.. Will you complete me? Will you marry me?" 

She cried and jumped up and down, "Yes, I will!"

He smiled and slid the ringer on her ring finger. He then lifted her in his arms and pulled her in for a long, loving kiss. 

He pulled away, "I promise to keep you safe. I love you so much, babygirl."

She kissed his forehead, "I love you too, daddy,"