Part 18

Author's pov;

It's been two years since they've 'restarted' their lives and Amelia gave birth to a handsome babyboy, Dior, and they could be happier. Kobe looked down at Amelia and saw that she was snuggling into his chest. Like she always does. 

Kobe softly brushed his hand through her hair as I admired her. She giggled quietly and opened her eyes, they eyes making contact right away. 

"Morning, babygirl-?"

Before she could say anything, she got up and ran to the bathroom with wide eyes. Yeah, if you guess that they're pregnant again. And morning sickness was now putting into Amelia's morning routine. 

Kobe got up and walked to he bathroom. He leaned against the doorframe and watched as Amelia flushed the toilet and turned to the sink, watching him through the mirror. 

"Not again," she said.

"Not again with what?" 

"What do you mean not again?" he asked and walked next to her.

"No more children-" she said and quickly stopped when she almost gagged.

Kobe laughed at her statement.

She glared back at him, "This isn't funny, Kobe."

Amelia's pov;

Ever since Dior was born, I promised Kobe another child. Obviously, with zero amount of patience he has, he got me pregnant again. I forgot how bad my morning sickness was until I got reminded by the awful feeling. No, I gotta do this every hour.

I grabbed my toothbrush with its toothpaste and started to brush my teeth. After doing that I dried my hands.

"You know, you're one funny little baby," he smirked as I glanced at him.

"I said no more-"

He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me to face him.

"Just three more? Please?" he asked and pouted.

"THRE!? Are you crazy?!"

"C'mon, let's go do it in the shower."

-

"Remember that we have a doctor's appointment on Monday at 12 , so don't be late," I informed him.

"Yeah, okay," he said and bulked his jeans.

"Oh, and Derek is back in town, he's coming over for dinner."

He paused his actions for a good 1 minute. Sure, the two boys will get along but that doesn't mean that Kobe forgot about what happened.

"Oh.. I didn't know that he's back," he said and tilted his head to the left.

"Yeah, he mssaged me last night."

I could see how Kobe was worked up by the fact of Derek messaging me, not him.

"Oh... okay," he said, trying not to burst since he's working on that for me.

I walked to him, "Well, enjoy you day, and I love you."

I pecked his lips but he turned it into a kiss. 

"I love you too, babygirl," he said and grabbed his beanie before walking out.

As Kobe left our room, I heard a little noise. I looked back and saw that Dior was awake in his crib.