Part 7

Kobe's pov;

As I came out of my bathroom, I saw Amelia sleeping in my bed, curled up below the blankets. I got on the bed, laying beside her. I took my phone of the nightstand, sending the picture of the guy to Manolo. I told him to get all the information.

A few minutes he sent back a message, I looked at it and clenched my jaw. The guy is one of Vallyk's guards. Now, he has pictures of me and Amelia. I didn't mind if he saw me, but he saw Amelia too.

"Kobe, what's wrong?" 

I hadn't realize that Amelia woke up.

"Sorry, babygirl, did I wake you up?" 

She turned to face him, "No, it's fine. But is everything okay? You seem a bit tensed."

I placed my phone back on the nightstand, I sighed before pulling her close to my body. 

"Yeah, everything's okay," I connected my lips with her.

-
Author's pov;

The next morning, Amelia woke up but in and empty bed. She raised up, slightly confused. She was about to get off the bed when the bathroom door open, revealing a half naked Kobe. Amelia quickly covered her face with the blankets.

"Oh my God, he's shirtless," she whispered to herself.

She removed the blanket.. and he was still shirtless.

"Put your hoodie back on!" she said.

He chuckle, "Babygirl, remove the blankets, I like seeing you blush."

She slowly removed the blanket from her face, Kobe now on top of her.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk.

She nodded, tracing her fingers over his abs, the water droplets sliding down his body. 

"Y-you're hot.."

He smiled, pecking her lips before walking over to his closet. 

"You're such a tease!" she told him.

"You call that teasing, I could show you what teasing really is, babygirl," he glanced back at her with a smirk.

She knew exactly what he meant ;)

"Oookay, I'll be going now," she said, getting on the floor.

"Go do you hygiene, I'm taking you somewhere," he told her.

She nodded before walking back to her room. She didn't question him, she just rolled with it. 

While showering, Amelia started to think about her mom and sister. She has been keeping in contact with them but she hasn't seen them since she left. She misses them.. a lot. 

After showering, she went back into her room. She changed into this....

 She changed into this