|| 10 - Festival Madness ||

(New cover! I got bored of the old one)

Previously:
"Yeah... good luck tomorrow you crackheads" she said fixing her glasses before going in to stop the chaos. Lily couldn't help but laugh "Oh I can't wait for tomorrow"..

------

The halls were bustling with loud voices, citizens and students from other schools were at the festival, enjoying the different varieties of activity.

Currently, Izuku was trying to bob for apples, his jaw currently hurting as he failed for the third time. The others, except Parker and Sallie, were trying to see if they could do it "AHA-" the moment Wesley cheered, the red apple dropped out his mouth and into the water.

"GODDAMIT" the shorter boy exclaimed before pouting on the ground next to Izuku who had also given up, the reason they were trying to hard was the prize, the game was whoever could get the 1 green apple out of the 50 red ones would win a prize. 

The prize was $30.

So far, the ones who have succeeded in bobbing for apples all caught red ones, Parker looked at Izuku's distraught face and sighed, he took off his mask, used the hair tie on his wrist to tie his hair that was in his way.

And plunged his head in the water, the group was shocked since Parker disliked using his energy on trivial things that he didn't care about, shocking them even further when he lifted his head and there behold, a green apple in his mouth.

The gang cheered for their soft spoken friend who won, when he got the prize money he gave half to Izuku and half to Wesley "Dude you won this, you sure?" Izuku asked, receiving a small nod from the quiet boy.

Wesley didn't take a second glance and accepted the money after thanking Parker, Jack laughed while Lily was sulking, which didn't last long because soon after, they were already at another game.

20 minutes before their class attraction, they started rushing to their class.

The guests could walk through two doors, door 1 was Jack's half of the class's group was, the guests would fall into jack's mirror realm, walk through a path and get to the other side where students were using their quirks to make them fly, float, sparkle, etc.

Door 2 was Izuku's group's door, when people walked in, they were awed at the puppies and other sweet little animals, of course they didn't have the budget to buy multiple animals for this one day which was why the class president's illusion quirk was so handy.

After the two groups, there was a section which both groups of guests walk into and the ending part of the attraction was a room that was split into half, half was for the ones who wanted to play games since half the room was covered in arcade machines.

The other half was for those who wanted to relax after a loud and rough day at the festival, it had massage chairs, comfy bean bags, a food section and an ice cream bar.

At the end of the day, class A was exhausted, Jack was on the floor since he went a bit over his limit. The half of the class that wasn't exhausted were pigging out at the food section, Mrs Payton smiled "well done kiddos, but remember to rest up for tomorrow's tournament! I wanna see you guys dominate first place" she said, the class having little energy to cheer but still nodded.

Class had already ended and the 8 idiots were too tired to move their butts out of Mrs Payton's classroom. Izuku called his dad to pick them up and funnily enough, Hisashi did pick them up.

Putting the eight in a wagon that was attached to the car, not gonna lie, they enjoyed the nice wagon ride. The air was nice, they were all comfortable in the pretty good sized wagon and of course-