|| 20 - The End ||

Previously : 
jack's eyes darkened, they knew who that was. No doubt, quickly getting out of the mirror. They started marching towards someone.
Everyone's eyes landed on Jack and....

-------

"Well well well!"

"what are you- a tv show villain?"

Jack glared at Wesley before looking at the perpetrator. 

"Why'd you do it."

They questioned. Students were on edge, they were shocked to see Jack accusing a fellow classmate.

...

Silence.

A small noise of amusement left the person's lips.

"Whatever do you mean?"

She said, her face invisible but you could tell she had a smirk on.

Wesley's eyes darkened, grabbing the girl's throat and lifting her up. Noises of choking were evident, Uraraka rushed over to save her friend but was stopped by Tsuyu.

"Toru- you can just prove your innocence.. right, Kero?"

Tsuyu said, hoping to believe that Jack was just jumping to conclusions but.. that was just hope.

Uraraka looked at Tsuyu betrayed "Tsu! you can't seriously be doubting Toru!" she said, her voice filled with sadness.

Wesley harshly dropped the girl onto the ground before kicking her shins "Speak already." he said, summoning a card which activated into a sharp rock.

'Not the type of small weapon I was hoping for but it'll do ' 

Faith pushed Wesley off and glared at Hagakure, using her quirk.

.....

A small croaking sound erupted from her throat before a full on scream was let out.

"STOP STOP!! PLEASE STOP!"

Faith was used to this reaction, normally their fears made them irrational. 

Everyone in 3-A were shocked, a few of the girls wanted to rush and help their friend but was stopped. Sallie was holding them back with her arm that had poisonous flowers sprouting out.

"Don't. If you step in during Faith's quirk is active, you'll end up making their fear worse"

She explained with a motherly gaze, the others stood down but held a look of pity.

Hagakure was now on her knees, her gloves showing that she was clutching onto her 'hair'. A continuous string of mumbling that consisted of "stop" "let me go" "please bring me back".

The gang, minus two people. Looked at each other "Did all the villains that you all encounter get to her head or something?" Faith mumbled, Jack shrugged.

Lily looked at Bakugo "You'd think he'd be the one who's like this but guess not" she flipped her hair before looking at back at Hagakure who was now tearing up.

Yaoyorozu panicked and rushed to Faith, shaking her shoulders "Can't you see her fear or something?! Stop it! she's crying!" she said in a loud tone.

Faith growled "First. No, I don't know her fear. My quirk doesn't show me that and second, you are suppose to be pros in training! if she's crying then so be it, my best friend is in the hospital because of her!" she snapped.

Sallie frowned, Faith's emotions often either increased her quirk's usage and intensity so she knew that Yaoyorozu was making it worse for Hagakure rather than trying to help.