|| 16 : We meet (Part 1) ||

Previously :
They were tasked on using their quirks for hours without breaks, they were using it to clean the area because it was a Hero's job to help out everyone. Even the small things.

----

They thought they were going to New York for a field trip. NOT MORE MISSIONS. The class groaned as they all had work to do, Mrs Payton promised them that after the missions, it was going to be a field trip.

The gang all had separate missions, All of them being tasked to help out with a Pro Hero in different cases.

---

Jack was with America's #2 Hero, which was Izuku's father because they had to solve a murder that happened in a mirror house. Jack carefully inspected the mirrors and in the mirror realm, the scenes that the mirror saw were displayed.

As the case was going on, the #3 strategist was talking with Hisashi. Jack came out of the mirror and talked to them about the culprit, he was disguised but Jack explained the person's overall build.

While talking, Jack noticed a sweating red head and a screaming blond, both looking tired enough to collapse.

"What the heck is going on over there?"

"Oh. Just the UA students we were assigned with, I was a bit disappointed when they could only handle 60kg overall"

Jack was a bit confused, from how UA so boasted about their students, he thought that the 'Number 1 school' would be a bit more.. impressive?

"Are they doing it to skip out on work? My class handled 80kg on each bracelet?"

Jack was contemplating whether UA was good at concealing their strength or they were just inferior. Wanting to see which one it is, he smirked and walked over to the two UA students.

"Heya! how are you?"

Kirishima gave out a toothy grin "Hi! It's nice to see someone who looks our age!"  he said in Japanese, Bakugo face palmed and muttered to Kirishima.

"OH! sorry! I'm great doing! You?" Kirishima said, scratching his nape, being a bit nervous since he didn't have the best English marks. He was also tired so he was bending a bit.

Jack smiled "Quite a good day today huh? I'm Shards, what are your guys' hero names?"

Bakugo, being the more fluent one, groaned and answered for Kirishima.

"We're UA students. Back off small fry, if you really want to know. Shitty hair's is Red Riot, I'm Ground Zero*." 

He answered, not caring if he was making an enemy or not, it was his usual way of speaking anyway.

Jack nodded "Nice to meet you! well, it seems I have to get going!" he waved, walking back to Hisashi who just finished talking with the strategist.

'Amateurs. Bad posture leads to more fatigue so them slouching while talking to me meant that they aren't faking it. They were genuinely tired.. hm, I guess I can report that to the leader '

----

Lily was with her aunt patrolling in the recent hotspot for gunshots when she stumbled upon another Pro Hero with three students. 

She wanted to see who they were since, she, who basically knew everyone due to always being on her social media, didn't know them. Was very curious. Looking at their uniform, they weren't from here since they have battles with schools and she's never seen that uniform.

It looked familiar but since she couldn't recall it, she deemed it insignificant. Waltzing over to the small group with her aunt, her aunt, was talking to the other female Pro hero.

Lily took this time to walk over to the three female students, one had black hair tied in a high pony tail, the other had a brown bob cut and the last one resembled a frog.

She approached them and started talking to them, they were relatively nice but a bit arrogant. Their way of speaking felt like they were talking to Lily as if she wasn't on their level.

"So what's your Hero name?"

Creati, the everything hero asked. She held a gentle, professional smile.

"I'm Interluv, nice to meet you guys!"

The three, who weren't really that focused on other Pros that weren't in Japan, didn't recognize the name even though it was one that was known throughout America.

When Lily got their insta tags, she got what she wanted. Waving to them, Lily went back on patrol with her aunt.

Uraraka felt a bit off, she felt her Lily's voice was familiar but she couldn't remember why. Yaoyorozu smiled "She was nice" she commented, Tsuyu agreeing. Uraraka was distracted, not responding to Yaoyorozu.

---

Parker and Shawn were in the same area, they weren't working together since they had separate cases to work on but since it was in the same neighborhood, they decided to give each other a hand when it came to thinking about the cases.

Parker was dealing with a possible suicide and Shawn's case was a kidnapping, they were really focused on the case that they didn't notice that there were three other students in the area.

Aoyama was interested in the crowd of Pro Heros but didn't let himself get distracted, Jiro saw two students in the area, she was curious if they were also learning from the Pros like them but the 3rd Militant Hero answered her without her even needing to ask.

"That's Breathtaker and Viewer, they're both Brunheart students but they get assigned missions because of their success rate when working."

Todoroki was intrigued, they were called Pro heroes while class 3-A were still classified as Heroes in training. Aoyama liked Breathtaker's hero name, it felt very theatrical to him. Even if that wasn't the intention.

"Alright! Stop dawdling, get back to doing pushups! We're helping out in gathering the rubble and putting them aside for safety measures!"

The Pro Hero instructed, while they were doing that, Todoroki's eyes met with Parker, both had the tired look but ignored each other. Shawn on the other hand, realized them as UA students and silently took notes in his head on their behavior while he worked.

--------

* - Okay so I don't actually know Bakugo's canon hero name? I searched it up and apparently it's Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite- uhh yeah not writing that. I haven't read the manga so yeah- correct me if it's wrong.

ALSO DAMN! Thank you guys for the 6k views and 100+ stars! :D
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!