|| 8 - It's been a while ||

Previously :
Now.. let's start the adventure of Izuku's journey with his 7 crackhead friends..

------

Izuku got off the plane, his father being crowded immediately by reporters while he was immediately tackled by two of his best friends.

Faith was one of them, she had dark brown and maroon hued eyes, she smiled brightly "IZUKU!!" she yelled, the other one who tackled him was a boy who was shorter than Izuku but nearly his height with his ombre hair going from onyx to blond.

Izuku sweat dropped at the two, looking up, he saw his other pals and gals. Shawn and Jack looked amused, both of the black haired boys trying to stifle a smirk but still holding a smile. Sallie and Lily were smiling, not minding the two's antics since they also missed their best friend.

However, Izuku couldn't see a particular pair of amethyst eyes, he frowned until a sudden tired voice from behind him making him flinch "I'm over here..." Parker said, his black mask covering his mouth but every single one of them could tell that he had a smile.

Izuku brightened up  "It's been a while guys! I'm here permanently now!" he said, the seven teens cheered at their friend who just arrived.

------------

"What the fuck happened to the hang out since when I last came here for summer?-" Izuku asked, in disbelief. The underground base his father gave them was casually in shambles, paper was torn up, the vending machine was on the floor with multiple dents in it and alot of broken items on the ground.

Sallie looked at Izuku apologetically "I tried to stop them, trust me, I did-" she said, trying not to be a victim of Izuku's nagging. 

Two hours later, Hisashi walked in to ask Izuku something only to see, Jack carrying large trash bags, going in the mirror and out, repeating the same process. Sallie, Shawn and Parker were also helping clean, while on the wall, you could see Faith, Wesley and Lily upside down with duct tape on their mouths and their bodies taped to the wall.

Hisashi, not wanting to interact with his son whose currently in mama mode, just quietly walks away.

Izuku was supervising the whole cleaning process, after an hour, the whole room had been cleaned and refurbished. Now he was satisfied so he let the three finally off the wall.

"My limbs feel numb" Faith said pouting, her girlfriend giving her a mini massage. Wesley and lily look at each other before smirking "My limbs are so numb~" Wesley said, dramatically falling.

"Oh no~ lemme massage you, my princess" Lily said, catching Wesley and pretending to massage him. Sallie put her hands over Faith's eyes before Faith's quirk could activate.

"Shut the fuck up" Sallie said, her sweet voice and smile contradicting her words.

Izuku, Shawn, Jack and Parker just stood at the sidelines, watching the whole show.

"You guys done?" Shawn asked, after the four stopped their shenanigans, they nodded. Wesley, being the childish little shit he is, rolled onto Izuku and asked "What do we do nowww?" he said, dragging on the now.

Izuku looked up and shrugged "Wanna get wasted?" he asked, his group immediately agreeing.

-----

| Class 1-A | 

Sero got a notification from his phone, he looked at Mina, Kaminari, and Shinso who all looked at their phones too. After Izuku had moved, Shinso was moved to class 1-A (much to his displeasure).

Shinso, Kaminari and Mina walked up to Sero and all of them looked at the post, it was from Izuku's main account, they laughed.

---

Liked by  Bros

Liked by  Bros.before.hoes, Daddy_Mirrors, and  234,123 more
Periodt.Lily  @Mr.Hotshit  Sir- get the fuck down and let us play- MOM DRUNK IZUKU'S HOGGING THE PLAYGROUND AGAIN

View all 2k comments...

Mr.Hotshit : I DIDN'T HOG SHIT- 
Periodt.Lily : WDYM, YOUR DRUNK ASS WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME NEAR IT-
Bros.before.hoes : He didn't let you near it but he let us-- 
Daddy_Mirrors : Shawn, stfu 
MinaMina : Jack, stop being a simp
Mr.Hotshit : FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT- (thankyouminaaa)

---

Kaminari laughed "Man I'm so jealous" Sero said, he wasn't allowed to smoke since someone mihgt see him. Shinso nodded, missing the taste of alcohol "Do you think dad and pops would let us get some?" Shinso asked, looking at the three.

Mina leaned on Sero's desk "Let's ask them later! I need someee" she said, not realizing the curious stares at them.

Uraraka looked at Bakugo "Do you know what they're talking about?" she asked, he fumed "WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOW ROUND FACE?!!" he yelled, now making it obvious that they were listening in.

The four rolled their eyes and continued their conversation, the yellow blob on the floor walked towards them and patted Shinso's head "I can get a pack but that's it" he said, Shinso and Sero's eyes sparkled before thanking Dadzawa.

Mina and Kaminari laughed at the two's excited thanking "I still got some cans Mina" Kaminari said, Mina now also being very excited.

Todoroki couldn't help but be curious, no, the rest of 1-A were curious on what they were talking about..