|| 3 - ???? ||

Previously : 
Dad smiled brightly "so what's the news that you wanted to tell me?" I asked hugging my dad who's been in America for years (minus visiting during summer and holidays). Both of my parents gave a gentle smile "Izuku, how'd you like to--"

----------

"Izuku, how'd you like to move back to America?" Hisashi said with a smile, although he wanted to live with his son and wife. If his son wanted to stay then he'd have no objections since he wants his son to be happy.

Izuku stood shock, he was happy but felt conflicted. "Can I think about it dad?" he asked, Hisashi giving a nod and grinning "Let's eat dinner first! you can tell me your decision by the end of the week" he said, his son nodding and all three Midoriyas going to eat.

----------

Izuku's POV

Getting up for mornings isn't my thing. I'd rather stay in and just pass out but unfortunately, I cannot do that.

I got up from my heaven-sent furniture and got ready for another day at UA.

I finish getting ready and head downstairs, meeting my dad who was currently passed out on the couch, probably from watching movies all night and my mom who was cooking breakfast.

I smile at the smell of my favorite food, Katsudon. I walk over to the kitchen counter and sat down "Morning mom!" I greeted, she have a sweet smile and placed my bowl of katsudon.

I quickly wolfed down the food and kissed my mom's cheek before running outside and getting to school, while getting to the gate, I heard the mention of my name making me stop.

3rd POV

"Tsk... That nerd shouldn't be in the hero course, a quirkless loser like him was fine in the support course!" -Bakuhoe

"I agree. Although his support items work really well... other than those, he contributes nothing to the class..." -Thotaroki

A few words of agreement were shared. Izuku's googles on his head fell down onto his neck when he looked down, a glint of anger in his eyes.

Holding it in, Izuku walked in through the gate with a bright smile "I contribute nothing but my items? Didn't those items help your quirks from permanently damaging your body?" He said with a kind smile that contradicted his tone of voice.

The ones who were making a fuss went silent, Iida coughed up and did his robotic motion "Midoriya! where were you? we, students of the prestigious UA are suppose to be in the dorms" he said, the others now joining in and asking about Izuku's whereabouts yesterday.

Izuku dropped the smile and replied coldly "Why should I tell you. It's none of your business." the class (minus Izuku's besties) were shocked, the bright and smiling mechanic in their class just glared at them like they were the ones who murdered his entire bloodline.

Shinso saw the commotion and walked in, whistling with a smirk "Yo, Zuku. Looks like you got yourself a hate cub" he said, half joking but half not. Mina smiled mischievously "Just like how there's villains and heroes, he needs the hate club to balance out his massive fanclub" she said, Denki nodding along while Sero made mini comments on how shocked 1-A looked.

Bakugo irked and rushed up, grabbing Izuku by the neck and slamming him down onto the ground, using his quirk in the process, Sero reacted quickly and used his quirk to restrain Bakugo.

Izuku coughed up blood, trying to regain his ability to breath as his neck was now scarred and partly burned, Mina yelled at Todoroki to make some ice cubes which he reluctantly did. 

Mina was holding the ice to her friend's neck while Shinso went to call for his dad, Bakugo burned off Sero's tape which resulted in Sero's elbows getting injured.

Luckily, before bakuhoe could hurt anymore people, Aizawa had arrived and used his restraint on Bakugo. His eyes red by using his quirk but it also showed a large amount of anger "Ashido, Kaminari. Get Midoriya to recovery girl's office" he said, Mina and Denki complied without being need to be told twice.

Aizawa stared into Bakugo's eyes, he was fucking furious. Class 1-A felt a shiver in their spine, although they didn't do anything.. well it's because they didn't do anything- they just let it happen.

"Get to class now. We're going to have a discussion" Aizawa said, his voice sounded like he had snapped..