|| 6 - Finally ||

Previously :
The announcement was loud and clear from school intercom "ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ".

---------

The class didn't know why Midoriya would be called, some of them wished it was something trivial but some wished for the opposite. Izuku smiled sadly at his friends before walking to the office.

Nezu and the teachers all had a sad smile on their faces, they all gave Izuku a hug. Hisashi smiled proudly "I'm glad to see my son is so well liked" he said, patting his son's head.

Inko smiled gently "Thank you for making my stay here bearable" Izuku said bowing down the the principal and his not yet former teachers.

---

Izuku was excused for the day for him to pack and get things ready. UA had announced that all first years would have a day off tomorrow, their reason being that they believe that the students need a break.

By the end of the day, class 1-A saw a tall, built man holding two boxes. Izuku wasn't in his casual t-shirt and shorts or his uniform but instead he was wearing a black shirt which had striped sleeves and he was wearing ripped jeans.

A beautiful green haired woman was hugging Izuku as she smiled and left, the class, or rather, bakugo ran to duo and asked "DEKU WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" he asked, Inko looked at him with hidden anger.

Izuku didn't utter a word and continued talking to his mother "I'll be leaving now honey, i'll pick you up the day after tomorrow" she said smiling brightly.

Izuku nodded, he was going to stay for one more day, that was so he could spend a whole day hanging out with his friends and teachers. Yes, the principal made a reason for the teachers to hang out with him.

Denki smiled brightly and ran towards Izuku, jumping onto his back and was practically beaming "SLEEPOVER!!" Mina said running to them, Shinso was being dragged by Sero using his tape.

Bakugo was angry since he was ignored, the whole class was just bewildered. There were students who felt guilty for not stepping in and then there were some who still felt that their reasons were justified.

------

Izuku was wearing a green hoodie with white cargo shorts, Denki was wearing a pikachu onesie while Hitoshi wore a purple cat onesie.

Mina wore black booty shorts with a pink spaghetti crop top with a white floral cardigan. Hanta wore joggers with a black tank top.

Mina and Hanta ran downstairs to get some popcorn and snacks, Hitoshi was setting the movie up while Denki and Izuku were making their comfortable fort.

While they were setting up in Izuku's barren room, Mina and Sero encountered a salty Uraraka and a regretful Asui. 

"Where are you guys going with so much food?" Uraraka asked, she was still friendly towards people but Sero and Mina knew it wasn't genuine.

Asui looked away, grabbing what she needed and bowing towards the two before going back to her room. Uraraka was a bit taken aback but still waited for an answer.

Mina and Sero walked past her and were amazed at the blanket fort that Izuku and Hitoshi had managed to create with little supplies.

Mina pulled out her phone and posted.

---------

Liked by Izuku

Liked by Izuku.Midoriya_, Tape_DudeSero, Kaminachu, and 500 more
MinaMina  @Izuku.Midoriya_ @SleepdeprivedShinso ya'll got some design skills-

View all 300 comments...

Kaminachu : Ikr- I'm shocked and I watched them set it up-
Tape_DudeSero : ✨S k i l l z ✨
Sleepdeprivedshinso : lol it wasn't much
Izuku.Midoriya_ : ^^
MinaMina : SHUSH AND TAKE OUR COMPLIMENTS- 💅
Creati❤️ : It looks very aesthetically pleasing! but it also looks a bit cheap-
Uravity: Meh-
Tape_DudeSero @Creati Love how she thinks we care- #Funovermoney
Sleepdeprivedshinso : #Funovermoney
Sleepdeprivedshinso : also @Uravity your broke ass prolly can't even afford a decent pillow 🙄🤚

---------

Izuku ignored the comments after they laughed it off and proceeded to watch movies, play games, do some karaoke and basically just have a great time.

Shinso fell asleep leaning on Izuku's back with Denki on his lap, Mina fell asleep next to Izuku while Sero was passed out with his head on Mina's lap. 

Aizawa saw the scene early in the morning since he were curious as to if the group were still awake, he smiled at the sight of his son and the teens he considered as his second children. He couldn't help but see the sight as adorable so he left them to sleep a bit longer.