|| 1 - Great 🙄 ||

"He's only here because of that one reporter"

"He was in the support class before right?"

"Why is he in 1-A?"

"Quirkless brat"

Izuku held Hatsume's shoulders who was ready to use her babies to blast those students "Mei, It's fine." Izuku said to the pink haired mechanic. 

Hatsume huffed "They don't know what they're talking about Izuku! You got here using your own wits!!" she said glaring at the group of students who were gossiping about Izuku.

Shinsou and Kaminari walked up to them "I swear to fuck, If I hear another baseless insult about Zuzu, i'm gonna fry them like chickens" Denki said, slightly ticked off.

Hitoshi nodded "It's ridiculous" the tired blob agreed, the four were outliers in this school. Mei wasn't hated but she wasn't accepted into groups for being eccentric, people stayed clear of Hitoshi because of his 'villainous' quirk and people thought of Denki as an idiot.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry" Hitoshi said, letting Denki rest his head on his shoulder. The other two agreed and went to the roof but stopped at the door.

Momo crossed her arms "Why is he even in our class? I'm trying to be realistic, he's a burden. He doesn't have a quirk" she said eating her bento. Mina looked at Momo in annoyance "It's toxic to talk bad about someone, not swag" she said, snacking while on her phone.

Uraraka shrugged "Might be toxic but still, I agree. He's so annoying though" she said, looking through Bakugo's instagram like the stalker she was. Hagakure agreed with the three, Mina looked disgusted and continued to ignore the girls.

A few sparks came out of Denki but luckily, Hitoshi stopped the pikachu before he electrocute everyone on the roof.

Izuku stopped and walked away, Hitoshi and Mei knew that he needed space. Denki, while respecting Izuku's wish to be alone, made a grand entrance of sending a spark of electricity towards Momo, barely missing her cheek.

"KAMINARI WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Momo squealed, falling to the ground from shock.

Uraraka and Hagakure bombarded Denki with insults or just words of confusion "Dudee~ you missed" Mina said dusting herself off before walking towards Denki, Hitoshi and Mei.

-----------------

Group Chat Nicknames: 
Fuck.Sleep : Hitoshi Shinso
PikafucinPika : Denki Kaminari 
Dancing_Alien: Mina Ashido
Sinnamon_Bun: Izuku Midoriya
TapePapi: Hanta Sero

-----------------

[Fuck.Sleep] 11:38am
I'm gonna stab someone if these hoes won't shut up

[PikafucinPika] 11:38am
Bro- have you seen my class?

[Dancing_Alien] 11:39am
Idk about your class Hito but ours is a mess- your dad's basically letting Bakugo run wild

[Fuck.Sleep] 11:40am
Ayo, send- 

[TapePapi] 11:41am
*Video(1).mp4 sent*

[Fuck.Sleep] 11:43pm
I take back all my words, your class seems like shit-

[TapePapi] 11:44pm
Yeah, mans be screaming our eardrums off
Oh god-
now he's going after zuzu
fuc

[Fuck.Sleep] 11:47am
Istg imma fuck that pomeranian up if he hurts our bean

[Dancing_Alien] 11:50am
Jesus- he finally got off our bean

*[Dancing_Alien] changes [Sinnamon_Bun] to [Sinnamon_Bean]*

[Fuck.Sleep] 11:58am
Izu, you good?

12:00am [Sinnamon_Bean]
As good as I can be so not really-
Anyways- ya'll down for some food? 

[Dancing_Alien] 12:01pm
Hell yeah

[TapePapi] 12:01pm
Yessir✨

[Fuck.Sleep] 12:03pm
Ofc ofc- we stopping by a coffee place right?

[PikafucinPika] 12:05pm
Prolly, I want a latte rn

[Dancing_Alien] 12:06pm
SAME- 😔 wish we could ubereats to school during class

12:07pm [Sinnamon_Bean]
Wait- does ubereats bring coffee??

[Dancing_Alien] 12:08pm
Dunno but if they do, i'd buy some just to deadass  just to bribe Aizawa sensei

----------------

They continued texting while class was going on and funnily enough, no one got caught. In 1-A's case, it was because Bakugo was bitching onto everyone and in Shinso's case, his teacher just didn't pay attention.

Iida noticed that Izuku was texting and looked at him "Midoriya! Texting during class is very inappropriate! it's class time!" he said doing the choppy motion with his right arm. Izuku put his phone away and gave a closed eyed smile "Sorry Iida, I was checking my mom's text" he lied. 

Denki rolled his eyes "Oh my god, Iida, Aizawa sensei isn't even teaching right now, let the boy be on his phone" Mina said, her cheek on her hand as she looked at Iida who couldn't say a rebuttal.

Uraraka frowned "Mina, that's mean. Iida-kun was just trying to make sure Deku doesn't get in trouble" she said defending sonic's reboot.

Todoroki sighed "what pointless chatter" he muttered, looking at Mina. Denki shrugged "Okay daddy issues" he said earning a glare from the bi-colored male. Sero stifled a laugh while Kirishima looked at Denki shocked "Bro that was unmanly.." he said, surprised at Denki's comment.

Izuku went outside to go the bathroom, unknowingly when he finished, there was a few students waiting for him outside the bathroom. Monoma looked at Bakugo before looking at Izuku "Oh hey, it's the guy who has a better potential than Mr. Anger issues" the posh boy said, aggravating Bakugo.

"HA?! THAT NERD HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN ME?!" Bakugo yelled, glaring at Izuku before grabbing his collar and shoving him to the wall.

'What the fuck did I do-' 

Izuku didn't react, he got used to Bakugo's random outbursts at him.

Monoma looked sympathetic towards Izuku before ripping the ash blond of him "Don't you need to go to the bathroom" he said, Bakugo tsked and stormed inside. Izuku nodded at Monoma "Thanks" he said giving a smile.

Monoma gave a smile of pity "why'd you let him do that? i'm only talking to you because.. you aren't as bad as some of the stupid 1-A" the bright blond said putting his hands in his pockets.

Izuku shrugged "I can bare with it for a few more weeks" he said walking to his class, Monoma was left confused "what does that mean?" he mumbled before shrugging and walking to his class.