|| 2 - You got the milk dad? ||

Previously : 
Izuku shrugged "I can bear with it for a few more weeks" he said walking to his class, Monoma was left confused "what does that mean?" he mumbled before shrugging and walking to his class.

---------

Izuku's POV

I look at the time on my phone, I was waiting for my bros and hoes at the gate since Aizawa-sensei let us off early. Hitoshi said he needed to grab something, Denki went with him, Sero was just slow at packing up and Mina was called by the girls in our class so I went ahead and waited for them outside.

I hear a few whispering and chuckling but I ignore it, it's not worth it to waste my time on insignificant trash. As I wait, I get a notification that I missed from my dad.

[Male Birth Giver] Earlier at 2:01pm
"Izu! You're probably at school but when you get home, your mother has something to say! oh by the way, she'll be late so get home at like- Idk 6 or smth. Stay safe kiddo!"

Swag, how did I miss this though- oh wait yeah nevermind. I had my phone on silent since sonic reboot told me it was 'inappropriate'. This was when I realize that my group chat with the chaotic pyromaniac hoes was blowing up, I laugh knowing how much they'll talk.

I see Mina, Denki, Hitoshi and Sero running. Shit- I thought before I was suddenly pounced on "Sorry dude- I couldn't break when I went brr brr" Denki said, getting up and laughing. I burst out laughing as Hitoshi checked if Denki was high.

The five of them went to a cat cafe, it was one of those special cafes that let you try to make your coffee if you want to try. Hitoshi refused to ruin his coffee so he waited for his to be made by an actual worker and played with cats with Denki while Sero had the balls to try making his own.

------

Liked by SleepdeprivedShinso, Kaminachu, and 341 moreIzuku

Izuku.Midoriya_   @Tape_DudeSero giving me anxiety while not even trying- 😔

View all 50 comments...

SleepdeprivedShinso : Tilt a bit more and mans bout to spill
Kaminachu : FUCKING SKILL THO
MinaMina : why is that so pretty-
Tape_DudeSero : HELL YEAH SHOW OFF MY TALENT 
ExplosionMurder : The hell?! where'd you go without us?!
Dadzawa : Miss girl acting like he was supposed to be invited-

------

The barista clapped "You are a great one child" she said giving a thumbs up to Sero who enjoyed his latte that he decorated himself.

Everyone was enjoying their time at the cafe, by the time I saw Aizawa-Sensei's comment, I almost spat out my coffee but swallowed it. 

Mina laughed her ass off while the other three continued to make jabs at Bakugo even though he wasn't here, I laughed "It's been a while since we just chilled" I said, leaning my head on my palm while drinking my coffee.

Mina nodded "You tell me! My mom's been so busy that I had to help and now my back hurts" she complained, stretching her arms. Shinso nodded "Training with dad and papa basically made me deaf" he said tiredly rubbing his eyes.

Denki smiled "Me and Sero kept getting dragged around by the Bakusquad so we couldn't really do much" he said as Sero nodded "Bakugo's not the worst but like, he won't let us talk sometimes" Sero said sighing at the memories.

-----------

I waved, parting ways with my friends before walking home, I already texted Aizawa-Sensei about it so he wouldn't wonder why I wasn't at the dorm.

I open the door to see a familiar black haired man, his scarred lips and green eyes "Izu! you're home!" Dad said patting my head, I looked up at him and smiled lazily "Got the milk dad?" i asked. 

He laughed before sweatdropping "was I suppose to bring milk though?" he looked behind him, Mom laughed and shook her head "No, don't worry I bought groceries yesterday" she said, reassuring the softie of a gang leader.

Dad smiled brightly "so what's the news that you wanted to tell me?" I asked hugging my dad who's been in America for years (minus visiting during summer and holidays). Both of my parents gave a gentle smile "Izuku, how'd you like to--"

Izuku's Back HoesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara