|| 19 - Interactions ||

Previously :
It was like the Deku they knew never existed..
and..
to an extent.
That sentence was correct.

------

Giving them a flat look, Izuku clicked his tongue before walking to a large table with multiple chairs. His friends being quick, followed and sat down next to him.

The table they were at were right next to the table that Aizawa, Hitoshi, Denki, Mina and Sero were at. Izuku's glare immediately changed into a bubbly grin "Hey guys!" he said.

The group sweat dropped at his change of attitude, the U-A students that were standing were still shocked. Fixing their composure, they went and grabbed food, sitting down on the opposite area as Izuku.

The U-A students recognized the people in Izuku's group, they were sharing their experiences when they met. Kirishima personally thought Jack was a cool person, Bakugo disagreeing.

Uraraka's mind clicked, her head whipping to Lily, her eyes widened. 

"I remember where I heard her voice before! She's the girl who was on call with Deku that one time!"

They nodded, Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu shared their experience running into Lily, the two girls thought she was a sweetheart, Uraraka thinking otherwise but didn't say it outloud.

Everyone enjoyed their talk, albeit that it was about the group who were ignoring them but still. Todoroki stood up, he walked over to Izuku's table and bowed.

"Midoriya. I apologize for my actions during your stay in UA. I reflected upon myself and realized that I was not acting like a hero should."

He said, although sounding a bit rehearsed, it seemed genuine.

Some students in UA were shocked, some angered and some wanted to apologize but they were too much of a coward to.

Izuku looked at Aizawa, who nodded. The scarfed man knew that Todoroki had agonized about this for years, he would hear the two colored male in the kitchen at night, practicing how to apologize if he ever saw Midoriya again.

Grinning, Izuku accepted the apology and giving Todoroki a pat on the back. The bi colored male let out a sigh of relief, he smiled. Mina stood up and grinned "Todobabe! you should totally sit with us!" Todoroki was a bit shocked.

He tilted his head "Can I?" asking, Lily awed at the male, Wesley wondering how such a person could look so wholesome. Izuku nodded, Sero brightening up and patting the seat next to him "Yeah! come on" he said. 

Todoroki felt warm, it felt nice to have people welcome him to eat with them. It reminded him of when his sister would drag him and his brother to eat.

...

Some of class 3-A wanted to talk with Izuku but he ignored them, there were some who felt guilty and ashamed to talk to Izuku since they acted like bystanders.

Sallie, being the kind soul she is, nudged Izuku to make up with Kouda, Tokoyami and Satou. He smiled, he didn't really blame the ones who didn't do anything. Sure, it wasn't heroic of them to just watch but being brave was hard.

Izuku talked to some of the UA students and made up with them, some students like Bakugo, Uraraka, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, and Iida were still passive aggressive on Izuku. 

Though he didn't really mind.

During the field trip, the two schools decided to do a joint training as a way to warm up before they let it all out by being chaotic teenagers who run around, causing mass -good- chaos.

Aizawa wasn't surprised that his students lost, to be realistic, he was impressed to see them last more than 5 minutes against Brunheart students. He's seen the American students on missions before and... boy were they brutal sometimes.