|| 15 - ... But why- ||

Previously :
They all joked as they went to Izuku's home to chill out. They were told to finish all their assignments for the next two weeks early or else their probation would be extended so they were all going to work in Izuku's house since it was the largest and comfiest.

------- 

{ UA Students : Class 3-A }

The class were excited since they were flying to America for hands-on experience learning. Since UA had pulled strings throughout Japan for them, Nezu thought that America, where no one will give them extra treatment just because they're UA students would be good for the teens.

They were taught English throughout their curriculum so they could understand the basics of it, knowing enough to know what someone was talking about at least.

Tsuyu was talking with Uraraka about how America had more clothes since the ones at Japan were more.. appropriate to say the least. 

Todoroki was sleeping on the plane, he didn't care about the gossip and honestly he was just glad to be in another country from his life donator.

Bakugo was having a one sided argument with Kirishima who was expressing how he thought a certain character was a bit more powerful than the one Bakugo played as.

Kaminari was in his lover's embrace while they were chatting away, right in front of their seats were Aizawa and Mic who were in the same position as Kaminari and Shinso.

Mina was laughing at Sero's misfortune, he was trying to drink soda but then some slight turbulence happened which ended up with his pants and a the hem of his shirt getting soaked.

The rest of the class were chatting away, excited to finally be away from Villains and they were excited to try out new training.

---

The gang was asleep, surely that would mean peace?

It would.. if they were asleep in a place that could be considered somewhere sleepable. Where did they end up? 

The pool.

Somehow, the 8 teens who finished their homework got mildly drunk and ended up in the pool, Izuku was somehow on the diving board, his hoodie slightly choking him as it kept his body from falling into the water as he was passed out.

Sallie and Faith were both soaked on the cold pool pavement, Jack and Wesley were in a soaked get along shirt while Lily was asleep on the beach chair, just enjoying herself. Parker was the only one that wasn't at all soaked, he was curled up in a chair, asleep.

Hisashi and Inko both stared at the scene, the butler couldn't give an excuse on what happened.

"Maybe we should lock the alcohol cellar?"

"I don't think that'll work hunny, Izuku would either break it or lockpick it"

"So.. do we limit buying for a bit?"

".. They'll still buy some- let's just pretend we didn't see this. Everyone code W"

Inko clapped her hands, the staff grabbed the large wooden backdrop that was identical to the pool which they placed in front of the pool, creating the illusion of a pool with no drunk, passed out children in it.

I mean, the Midoriyas' did like having fun, but they still had a general reputation to uphold.... was the excuse but in reality, Mama Inko just thought the backdrop would provide the kids with some nice shade. It was a warm day afterall.

----

{Two days later}

Izuku was happy, his class was going to New York for a field trip. It was going to be quite the long trip, his school luckily bought out a plane for them. It would take about 5-6 hours to get there if they went by plane, if not.. It would have taken about 43-44 hours by car.

Jack was sleeping soundly while Lily and Wesley were drawing on his face with a marker, sure they were practically pros, who were supposedly one of the most professional professions but at the same time- they were in high school and they were all assholes to each other.

Sallie and Faith were making out which earned a few 'ooohs' from half the class and the other half throwing pillows at them to stop 'making them feel single'. 

..

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP, LET THE ADULTS TALK"

Aizawa glared at his students who were too excited, he was annoyed beyond belief. He was talking to the Pros who were going to be in charge of the students' training. The students who were lacking on insight were to head with America's #3 strategist.

The students lacking with physical prowess were to learn from America's #3 Militant Hero. The ones lacking in other areas were all taught by different #3 Pros.

Uraraka noticed something "I realized that all the Pro Heroes that we're working with are all #3?" she questioned. 

The class nodded, they weren't being ungrateful but because they were taught by the symbol of peace, the #1 hero. They were a bit skeptical if they were going to learn anything.

Aizawa needed his coffee but he sucked it up and explained, despite not wanting to.

"America is about 26 times larger than Japan. Do you think they have the leisure to get the best of the best for you?"

The class looked down, a bit in shame and a bit of embarrassment.

"Plus, the higher ups are busy training the newer heroes here, they won't just ignore the American students for Japan ones."

Shinso nodded, personally, he just wanted to go to skating and swimming but of course, he wasn't here for vacation.

Mina wanted to see her bestie, Sero was talking to Denki about how excited they were to meet up with their friends, even Aizawa missed his problem child, not that he would admit it.

Class 3-A thought that the training would be somewhat easy. Well, dead wrong.

By the end of the first day, Todoroki was overheating due to his quirk over usage. Bakugo didn't even have the energy to be an ass, Kirishima was like jelly on the couch. Uraraka was throwing up, Tsuyu was passed out. 

Aoyama didn't feel sparkly at all, Hagakure was exhausted from the running around, Ojiro and Shoji were already asleep on the floor. Kouda's voice was sore, Tokoyami was holed up in the dark corner, he was mumbling about the world being too light.

Yaoyorozu was drinking water with ice, Satou was eating to somewhat get his energy back. Mineta didn't even have the capacity to be a perv. Mina, Sero and Denki were in the kitchen, they got packs of ice and they were snuggling with them.

Iida, even though he was tired, he still managed to have a stick up his ass. "Everyone! Get some rest! There will be more assignments tomorrow, we wouldn't want to wake up late and be tardy!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP FOUR EYES" Bakugo yelled after drinking a gallon of water.

Class 3-A was clearly tired, what did they do exactly?

For the morning, they all wore quirk restricting bracelets that weighed 30kg each. They had to run around, following the pros by foot for hours. While running, they were assigned different tasks such as helping construction workers, helping the police, helping civilians stay calm.

After that, they all went to the landfill, they participated in helping sort out the trash that weighed more than their quirk cancelling bracelets. That was just the physical part, when they took off the bracelets, they were tasked on using their quirks for hours without breaks, they were using it to clean the area because it was a Hero's job to help out everyone. Even the small things.