WHAT HAPPENED

Alex stared at the window restlessly, he couldnt believe that he still cant keep his woman happy, she had even threatened him and rendered his grandfather, a man who no one has ever dared to talk back at speechless.

He hadnt known what came over him when he denied her at first in the presence of his grandfather, admittedly he had been mad at her for keeping the truth about herself away from him, for not trusting him enough with that secret.

That, however does not justify his actions and besides, she was not the only one with secret.

It had been four days now since he last saw her, she was beginning to give him the same treatment she gave him when he had made a broken glass pierce her foot a few months back.

She was avoiding him with all of her being and he missed her so much that he would give anything to have them go back to the way they were before he allowed his anger rule him again.

Sighing, he swirled the scotch in his hand around in the cup before throwing his head to the back and downing it in one shot.

He phone peeped as he placed the cup on the working desk behind him, retrieving it from his pocket, he scrolled through it to find a message from Lena.

It was a picture of his wife in all of her beauty, looking radiant, both with smiles and laughter as she posed for the camera.

She had been so sad over what he had done to her that she had closed herself off, however, from what he overheard from Theo in the Kitchen just that morning, Lena and Melissa had forced her to go for the photoshop and baby items shopping to take her mind off the pains he had caused her and he hoped it worked.

Looking back now, he knew that she might never forgive him for what he had done to her, chuckling darkly he sought desperately for a difference between himself and her Ex husband who had also hurt her and he found none, the only difference they had was that he had never raised his hands on her like the buffalo did.

Going back to four days ago when she had walked out on him, he realized too late that he should have corrected his mistake before she walked out of that door, but instead, she had gone before he corrected his grandfather on the misunderstanding.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FOUR DAYS AGO

That is my wife grandfather he had whisper yelled at the old man who was busy staring daggers at his siblings for their comments. He had even forgotten about Adriana, his ex-fiancée who was trying to get his attention as best as she could.

You never told me that yesterday son, and if your words when introducing her to me is to be followed, then till this moment, forget about her threats, she is still nothing to you. If she had meant the world to you, no matter what the circumstances may be, you wouldnt have told me she is nothing to you and remember, you also said she is not family. And besides, who decides to get pregnant for a man she doesnt know his family? She is just a plain whore, forget that beautiful face His grandfather had said.

Adriana must have thought her the business then, if you think she is a whore, who get engaged to the Youngest billionaire and the third richest man in the whole of Greece and still get caught in cheap hotels with hoodlums? Lena had replied his grandfather but like always, he had shut her up while Melissa had laughed making Adriana shake with rage.

You know what Grandpa? I made a mistake yesterday because I allowed my anger get the best of me, but you see that woman that just left this room? Alex asked pointing at the door, She is my wife, the only woman I want to keep, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and have the children I am destined to have with. I love her so much and no other woman, especially those who once had their chance with me but messed it up simply because they couldnt pretend they never saw anything that could be kept in a pant but went after it like it was their life line.