Chapter 23

*Austyn's POV*

It was hard not to say anything about Sierra's outfit in front of my dad. If he noticed he would flip out and she would probably hate me for pointing it out. So I just kept my mouth shut. I always knew she dressed like that when she went out to parties and stuff but that was when she was single. Back then I was still protective over her but now that she has that little Irish kid for a boyfriend I'm even more protective. I remember when we were at a party a few months ago...

** Flashback**

Country music was blaring through the speakers in the barn at my friend's barn party. He told me to bring as many people as I wanted so I brought all my brothers and Sierra. She was so excited when I told her that she immediately ran upstairs to pick out an outfit. The rest of the day, she spent on the phone with Rachel, talking about boots and clothes.

When it was finally time to go we all met out by the two trucks we would be taking. She stepped out of the house in short- shorts, boots and some flowery tank top. I didn't think much of it 'cause I knew that anyone that knew me wouldn't dare mess with my little sister. We had to take two trucks since my truck was only a bench seat which means I could only seat three people, including me. So, Sierra, Ty, and me piled into my truck and Chris, Cody, and Tommy piled into Cody's truck. It was only a thirty minute drive but Sierra was so excited that she kept going on and on about how much fun this was going to be.

We pulled into the yard and I parked next to Josh's 88' F-150 where Josh and his sister, Rachel, were waiting. Sierra climbed out behind Tommy and disappeared with Rachel into the barn. Cody parked on the other side of me and they all piled out, ready to party.

"Lets go, you guys." I said as we started to walk towards the barn. As I walked in, I spotted Sierra and Rachel talking to a couple of their friends from school. But what I saw behind them made me mad. A group of guys were standing very close to them and staring. What happened next made my blood boil. A tall blond kid reached out and grabbed my little sister's butt. My brothers had all seen too and were following me as I marched over to the guy. By that time, Rachel and her friends had pulled Sierra from the guy's grasp and formed a circle around her. I walked up behind the idiot that grabbed her. He didn't even notice I was behind him but his friends sure as hell did. I grabbed his shoulder and spun his drunk ass around. Keeping hold of his shirt, I landed multiple punches to his face before people started pulling me off of him.

I hadn't noticed but people had formed a circle around us and were yelling and cheering.

"Austyn, calm down!"

"Chill man, it's over."

Tommy and Ty tried to calm me down but I was still spittin' mad. Sierra pushed her way through the crowd and over to me. As soon as she reached me, she threw her arms around me and burst into tears.

"Hey, hey, it's OK, he ain't ever gonna hurt you again." I said as I rubbed her back.

"Austyn?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go home now? I don't want to stay here anymore."

"Sure, lil' sis." I turned to Ty. "I'm gonna take Sierra home. You gonna come with?"

"Yea, I'll meet y'all at the truck in a few."

*End of Flashback*

That was the moment I became even more protective over my little sister. Now whenever she goes out to the parties or anywhere. I try my hardest to be there too. So that I can protect my baby sister. She may be stubborn as a mule and have a short temper, but she'll always have a special place in my heart. Heck, since the day she was born, I've been wrapped around her finger. And I will make sure that nobody will ever hurt my baby sister or break her sweet, innocent heart. Nobody.

___________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! I'm so sorry this is a really sucky chapter but I have a huge writer's block right now but I wanted to get something out to you guys since I have such awesome fans!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! I haven't even been writing lately but I still get 19000 reads? I love my fans so much! :D

VOTE

COMMENT

CAN I GET 21000 READS? LETS SEE!