Chapter 5

*Harry POV*

"So, are you guys up for a trail ride?" Sierra asked as she was wiping tears from her sparkling brown eyes on the sleeve of her white t-shirt. That crying episode she had staged scared the hell out of me.

"Sure but before we leave can we eat?" asked Niall. It was always like him to eat before we left to go anywhere. He was like a bloody bottomless pit! Would probably eat everything that was in the fridge and then some!

"Yeah. What do you want me to make?" she asked. Wrong question. He would probably say-

"Everything." he said seriously. She just laughed at him.

"OK, well how about I make my mom's famous mac n' cheese?"

"OK!" he shouted.

"But only if you stop shoutin' in my house. And if you don't I'll kick you out that door." she pointed to the screen door with a wooden spoon. It was actually pretty funny. Niall shut his trap and sat at the table, with his hands folded, looking like a small child who had just been reprimanded by his mum.

"He'll be quite. I promise." said Liam. Always the responsible one.

When she had finished making the food for 'Niall the bottomless pit', she noticed Zayn and Louis were missing.

"Where are they?" she asked. I could hear a hint of panic but who could blame her? She would probably be in major trouble if she lost two-fifths of One Direction.

"Relax, love. They are probably hiding out in the cabin." said Niall, between mouthfuls on mac n' cheese,

"Why are they out there?"

"They bolted when they heard you yelling." I said and she blushed.

"I'm really sorry about that guys. I have some anger issues sometimes..."

Liam moved so he was next to her and draped an arm across her slender shoulders. "Its alright. We understand, don't we lads?" I nodded quickly and Niall gave the thumbs up because his moth was full again.

"I'll text them and tell them to get their bums back here so we can go for a ride with a pretty cowgirl." I winked at her and made her blush again. Wow, it didn't take much with this girl.

I dashed out the door and down the path to our cabin. It was so quite here that all I could here were birds chirping. Maybe this vacation wouldn't be so bad after all. When I walked in the door, I saw Zayn asleep on the couch with a sharpie mustache and uni brow and 'I love Louis!!' written across his forehead. He is not gonna be happy about that one. Oh Louis. All of a sudden I saw a flash of orange before something small and hard hit me in the side of the head.

Of course Louis had thrown a half eaten carrot at me.

"Why?" I asked simply.

"Because I thought you were that cowgirl! Shes scary!"

"She's not that bad! She even made us lunch but since your afraid of her I guess you don't want any..."

"Food?!" His eyes widened and he jumped off the chair that he was standing on and ran out the door. He was the oldest but he acted like the youngest.

Probably should wake Zayn but I had a better idea. I smiled deviously. Zayn would probably hate me for a while but it would be worth it. I walked outside to the yard and found one of the big yellow labs rolling in the dirt and called him over. He followed me into the cabin and immediately went over to where Zayn was sleeping. He jumped up on the couch and layed across him. Wow. That boy is such a heavy sleeper. He could sleep even if a bomb went off next to him.