Chapter 17

*Austyn's POV*

This fancy Irish kid was starting to get on my nerves. He shows up here and thinks he can just up and steal my sister's heart? Truth is he will probably break her poor, sweet heart when he leaves. And when that spoiled pop star leaves, who do you think is going to have pick up the pieces? That would be us. My brothers and me. I need to talk to her about this, as soon as possible.

I watched out the window as gradually, the fields of green turned into asphalt parking lots. My phone started the buzz in my pocket so I fished it out and read the name card.

From: Ty

We need to break them up. We can't let him hurt our baby sister.

He was right. I texted him back as fast as possible with my giant thumbs that kept hitting every button on the damn keyboard.

To: Ty

I know. Maybe once we break them up we can find her a real country boy.

I pocketed my phone as we pulled up outside the tiny airport. Sierra was still sleeping so I reached over to wake her up. Irish kid must have thought I was gonna hurt him because he started to shrink back into his seat. Let him think that then, I thought, as I shook one of her arms.

"Sierra, wake up, we're here. Come on, you get to see Erin and Lexi soon." She fluttered her eyelashes and tried to act like she was stretching when she tried pushing my face against the window. Even when she had just woken up, she still loved to mess with me.

"Get your lazy ass outta the car before I pick you up by your belt and toss you out." She just laughed and got out of the car to wait with my mom and Ty.

When the Irish one, I think his name was Niall, tried to follow her, I acted like it was an accident that I stepped on his fancy sneakers with my boots. Might as well try to scare him away now. I walked out and stood on her right while Ty stood on her left. The other two stood off to the side and whispered among themselves. Sierra didn't seem to notice them all by them lonesome selves, she was too busy watching for Erin and Lexi.

*Sierra's POV*

We waited outside for maybe five minutes when I finally spotted Erin and Lexi struggling with their bags. I couldn't help myself and bounded over to them and leapt into Erin's arms. All three of us let out girly squeals and started jumping around. Ty and Austyn started laughing at our stupidity but we didn't care. There were always fun times when they were here for the summer. Like last year we snuck out at night and went swimming in the river. It was fun but my mom eventually caught on when she found that we had soaking wet clothes in our hamper.

"We are gonna have so much fun!" squealed Lexi. She was around 5'8 and had blond wavy hair with blueish- gray eyes. This girl was a real wild child so it was always fun when she came with Erin.

"I know right?! A summer full of horses, fun, and hot cowboys!" Erin was probably an inch shorter than me with shoulder-length dirty blond hair and almost golden eyes. We would always have some adventure when we were younger, which was probably why we got into trouble so much.

My brothers grabbed their bags and through them in the back. We realized a little late that we were at least one seat short. "What are we supposed to do now?" I muttered to myself.

"Someone is gonna have to be squished and someone is gonna have to sit on someone else's lap." said Zayn. We all looked at each other and charged the suburban. I jumped through the door and ended up claiming a window seat. Lexi sat next to me, then Zayn, and then Niall, Liam, and Austyn in the back. Erin was too slow and ended up having to sit on someone's lap. That someone being a Mr. Zayn Malik. Lexi and me started laughing as Erin turned a bright red but I could tell she liked it just a little bit.

Lexi pulled out her iPod and we started listening to some country. We were right in the middle of "Southern Comfort Zone" by Brad Paisley when became aware that Zayn and Erin were sitting very close and whispering to each other. I nudged Lexi in the ribs and pointed at them. My face must have looked funny or something 'cause all the boys in the back burst into laughter. Still, they didn't notice that we were pretty much talking about them.

"Make them stop." I whined to no one in particular. Everyone kept on with their chuckling, with the exception of Zayn and Erin. Now I have always loved making people laugh so I turned to the window and started gently banging me head on it. "Make... them... stop!!" Somebody placed a sweatshirt between my head and the window but they kept on laughing.

When we finally got home, Zayn and Erin had snapped out of it and was joking around. Once the truck was in park I flung open my door and fell to the ground. "Thank you, Dear Lord!" Erin must have heard me 'cause she jumped out and stepped right on my butt.

"Stop eating dirt and help get our bags." laughed Lexi. I got up and grabbed one of Lexi's bags.

"Do you guys wanna come and hang out at our cabin?" asked a shy Niall.

"I'd love to." I said as I walked over and stood on my tip toes to give Niall a kiss on the cheek. "We'll be over in a little bit." I lead Erin and Lexi to their rooms and went into mine real fast to brush out my hair.

"Alright let's get going!" yelled a very excited looking Erin. I think somebody likes one of the boys! Lexi came out of her room and we both started laughing at this new Erin. Usually she was laidback and shy but now she was all excited and it was pretty obvious why. I scribbled a quick note to my mom and then jogged out the door to catch up with Erin and Lexi.

____________________________________________________

Tell me what you guys think!!! I know it was kinda crappy but I felt bad for leaving you guys hanging so here ya go!

I want:

10 more comments

5 votes

and another new fan!

Thanks for being such loyal readers :')