Chapter 8

*Sierra's POV*

"I Don't Want This Night To End" by Luke Bryan blared through the speakers in my bedroom. I was getting ready for the party and so far I was stuck on which outfit I should wear. There was the denim mini-skirt and a white tank top with sandals or a black and white plaid button-up with cowboy boots and shorts so short I would be in major trouble if my dad found out. This calls for some fashion advice from my cousin and best friend, Erin. She lived on the east coast but every summer they would come out and visit.

I snapped a picture of the two outfits and sent the picture to her. Within minutes I had a reply.

From: Erin the Coolest

Def the plaid and shorts! Your gonna make all them cowboys go crazy! And I will too!!!

To:Erin the Coolest

What do you mean?

While I was waiting for her to answer, I grabbed the outfit she told me to wear and changed into it. The shorts were too big so I grabbed a belt with huge western buckle. It had a running silver horse on it and was edged with a golden rope. I pulled on a white tank top and tucked it in and through on the plaid shirt. Wasn't too casual but not too fancy. My phone buzzed on the bathroom counter so I ran over and opened the new message.

From: Erin the Coolest

I get to come to Montana this week!! It's only gonna be me and my friend Lexi coming though.

I had only met Lexi once but I loved that girl. When we were all together there was no telling what we could get into. Once when her family came to visit us we went to the local rodeo and all three of us ended up winning a dance contest. Don't ask me how 'cause we were all doing our most ridiculous dance moves.

To: Erin the Coolest

YAY!!! I can't wait. and then I can introduce you to the new guests here ;)

From: Erin the Coolest

I'm not even gonna bother asking who cause you wouldn't tell anyways. Now stop texting me and go hang with those hot cowboys ;)

To: Erin the Coolest

Lol OK I'm going. See ya soon!

Once our little conversation I grabbed my cover-up and some mascara. Somehow I managed to put it on and make it not look like a monkey did it. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had to admit, I looked pretty hot. The boys were still getting ready when I walked out into the hall. Ty was running around looking for his other boot and Tommy was just getting out of the shower. They would probably end up being late, like always. I grabbed my keys and walked out to the truck where the boys were waiting.

"There she is!" yelled a very excited looking Louis. All the boys had on a pair of tan skinny jeans and a v-neck shirt. Except for Lou who decided to be the odd ball and where grey skinnys and a grey and white striped shirt with suspenders. And I gotta admit, they were all looking pretty good.

"Just get in the truck, Louis" I chuckled. Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam squeezed into the backseat and Niall took shot gun.

"Harry, get your curls out of my face!" yelled Zayn. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Harry leaning against Zayn, and just laughed.

I started the truck and it rumbled to life. Jason Aldean's "My Kinda Party" poured from the speakers and all the boys groaned. Louis tried to turn the station but I slapped his hand and shot him a glare. He whimpered like an injured puppy and pretended to cry on Harry's shoulder. Niall laughed and that made me smile. I loved his laugh. It was just so fun and loud.

Niall leaned over the center console and whispered in my ear, "You look amazing tonight, Sierra." I blushed furiously at his comment and gave a little smile.

"T-Thanks, you do too." I stuttered. Speak right!

He just smiled and continued stealing glances at me. I backed the truck out of my space and drove the thirty minutes to Rachael's. Even though they were our neighbors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet?" whined Harry. That boy had been saying that every 5 minutes since we pulled out of our driveway and it was getting on my nerves.

"I want a CARROT!!" shouted Louis. He was acting like a two-year old.

"Harry, shut up. We're almost there. And Louis, we'll get you a carrot when we get there." said Niall. I knew he could tell I was mad cause he could see how hard I was gripping the steering wheel. We were just pulling into the Wilk's driveway and I silently thanked the Lord that I didn't through Harry and Louis out of the truck on the way here.

Once I through the truck in park, all the boys fumbled with their door handles. They couldn't wait to get away from my music. Apparently, in Harry's opinion it was "horridly boring" which earned him a punch in the arm from Liam for being rude. All the boys jumped out except for Niall.

"I'm really sorry about them." apologized Liam before he jumped out and followed Louis.

"Stay right here." he said as he jumped out and sprinted over to my door so that he could open it and give me a hand down.

"Thank you, Niall." I smiled at him and took his hand. He wrapped and arm around my waist and helped me down, even though I could have done it myself.  

"It's no problem, love." He smiled down at me and my heart melted a little. I blushed and looked down at my boots. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my gaze to meet his.

"Come on, babes. Lets go party." He grinned and this time my knees shook. He kept his arm around my waist as we walked into the barn. Was I falling for him? Does he like me?

There was only one question that I could answer. Yes, I am falling for Niall Horan of One Direction.

Sorry it's so short but I wanted to post another chapter and I don't know what to write about next. And I'm pretty lazy. Lol, well vote and comment and fan me and all that crazy stuff that y'all do!