Chapter 14

*Zayn's POV*

That Victoria girl is absolutely insane! One moment we were waiting for Sierra to enter the ring and the next, the girl was practically forcing Niall to kiss her. I reached over and yanked Niall out of the lunatic's grip and he staggered back into Liam.

"Call me anytime, honey." she smirked at Niall and slipped a piece of paper into the pocket of his t-shirt. She sauntered off, trying to get our attention by clacking her heels down on the metal walkway and swaying her hips. That girl was nuts!

"Are you okay, mate?" asked Liam. The crowd was roaring but we were all too focused on Niall.

"Yea, I guess." he said as he wiped the red lipstick marks from his face.

"Guys we have a problem..." says Harry. He was watching what was happening in the arena.

"What now?" I asked. We already had this stalker girl to take care of.

"I think Sierra saw Victoria kissing Niall... and by the look on her face she was pissed." he cringed.

"Oh, no." Niall dropped his head in his hands and shook his head. Poor guy. That girl had pretty much just ruined Niall's chance with Sierra.

"Just explain to her what happened. I'm sure she'll understand." I said to Niall as I patted him on the back.

"You're right Zayn. I'm gonna go talk to her now." he cracked a smile and straightened up. There wasn't much that could keep him sad for long but I had a feeling that Sierra was one of those things. You could see the way that he looked at her, like she was perfect, and she returned it.

"Good luck, mate." we all chorused as we watched him jog back to the barns where Sierra had disappeared to.

*Sierra's POV*

I stripped the tack off of Red, brushed him, and put him in his stall. He was amazing tonight so I gave him a couple of treats from my tack box. The image of that skank kissing Niall was still playing over and over in my mind. She would not get away with it, that's for sure.

Footsteps echoed through the barn but it wasn't the familiar clack of cowboy boots so it wasn't one of my brothers. I ducked into Red's stall, hoping that whoever it was wouldn't have seen me. Red kept on dozing in the corner so I sat with my back against the door. I was not in the right mood to talk to anyone right now. The footsteps kept getting closer until they were right outside the door.

I tucked my legs under me so that they couldn't see me unless they looked straight down.

"I messed up real bad, Red. Think your mother would forgive me?" said a familiar Irish accent. Why is he here? Shouldn't he be kissing his new girlfriend? I thought to myself.

He sighed. "Who am I kidding? Of course she wouldn't, I kissed another girl, and right in front of her! She probably hates me now."

I didn't hate him, I hated the girl that was on him. I stood up and brushed the hay off my butt before I turned to face him.

He had a look of surprise plastered across his handsome face. "H-how long have you been there?"

"Long enough. Niall I don't hate you. I know it wasn't your fault, it was her's and if you want to be with her, I would understand." I said as I let myself out of the stall. I kept my eyes plastered to the toes of my boots.

"Sierra, look at me." he looped his finger under my chin and made me look into those amazing blue eyes of his. "I would never go out with a girl like that, you know why?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"Because none of them can compare to you," he said. I froze and looked back into his eyes once again. Did he really mean that? As if reading my mind he said "And I mean it."

And then he leaned down so we were level and said the three words that made me heart skip a beat.

"I love you." He leaned in a kissed me with so much love that it made me weak in the knees. His arm wound its way around my waist and I heard a few whistles but I ignored them. This was my moment and nobody could ruin it.

***********************************************************************

Alright here is what I want before the next chapter:

15 NEW comments

5 more votes

and a new fan

So what about this girl? Y'all hate her yet? Tell me what you think down in the comments