Chapter 18

*Sierra's POV*

We reached the porch of the guy's cabin and I knocked on the door. Feet shuffled on the floor from inside but all the lights were out. What the hell are these boys doing? I thought as I back up to stand in between Erin and Lexi.

"Come in!" shouted a muffled voice from inside. I think it was Liam.

Lexi went ahead and opened the door and we followed her in. The lights still weren't on and it was pretty dark in here.

"Guys?" I called. Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a hand go over my mouth. I started flipping out until  realised it was just Niall. He carried me into one of the rooms where Zayn and Louis were also hiding.

"Keep quite, OK?" he said as he set me down on the bed.

"What are you idiots doing now?" Louis and Zayn just laughed at the confused look on my face.

"We are gonna scare Lexi and Erin, duh." stated Louis as he crept out of the room, probably to scare Lexi. Lexi and Louis seemed like they would make a good couple. As far as I knew, Louis was single and so was Lexi. Zayn crept out of the room,too, leaving me with Niall.

He sat down next to me and snaked his arms around my waist to pull me onto his lap. I looped my arms around his neck and smiled up at him. His hands settled on my waist and he started to lean in when a scream startled us. I jumped and lost my balance, landing on the floor. My head was pounding when, Zayn ran in with Erin in his arms, who was giggling like a maniac. Zayn came close to stepping on me in the dark, probably cause he couldn't see me.

An idea popped into my head and I slipped myself under the bed. There were a few dust bunnies and some clothes that definitely needed some washing. I could barely fit, but I managed to position myself by the side of the bed where Zayn was sitting.

"Hey, where's Sierra?" I recognized Niall's voice.

"I didn't see her leave..." That was Erin.

"Well she can't be in here. There's no place for her to hide, I mean, I know she can't fit under the bed and we would have heard her if she went into the closet." said Zayn. What the hell did he mean when he said 'I know she can't fit under the bed'? Did they think I was fat? I mean I know I ain't super skinny but I wasn't fat either. I had a little pudge on my stomach but I wasn't obese.

"Well you two can go look for her, I'm gonna catch a little sleep." said Zayn. Perfect! The sheets ruffled and one side of the bed dipped down. Thank God I wasn't on that side! As soon as I heard snoring, I slowly started dragging myself out from under the bed. There was a marker laying on the dresser, so I snatched it up and set to work.

__________________________________________________________

When I was done, I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. Zayn rolled over and I froze where I was standing. He muttered something about his hair and then went back to sleep. Weird brits...

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before I crept out of the room and into the hall. Voices echoed from the living room.

"She is probably just messing with us." said Erin. "Sierra loves messing with anyone who seems even a little gullible."

"Yeah, but I wanna know where she is." said Naill.

"Awwww is little Nialler worried about his little girlfriend?" cooed Harry in his strong British accent.

"Why don't we just call her phone? The girl probably has it on her." voiced Lexi. Shit! I couldn't be found now! I was having too much fun. Hurriedly, I dug my phone out of my pocket and threw it into a random bedroom. I ducked into a hall closet and left it open a bit so I could see. My phone went off in the bedroom and Erin, Lexi, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis followed the noise in there. As soon as everyone was in there I lunged out of the closet to the door. I glanced in and everyone was staring down at my phone. I snickered and slammed the bedroom door shut. There was a girly scream but I don't think it was Erin or Lexi.

"Suckers!" I yelled as I ran into the living room but I realized too late that I had nowhere to hide. Footsteps were pounding down the hall way and I panicked and jumped over the couch and laid on the floor. I grimaced as Niall walked slowly around the couch and stared down at me. He probably thought I was immature and would probably dump me. His hands reached down and wrapped around my waist to pull me up. He placed a feather-light kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.

"Nice one. You even made Louis scream when you slammed that door," he chuckled.

"I did not scream!" Louis protested.

"Then what would you call it, Carrot King?" giggled Lexi. Whoa, what was going on there?

"A manly yell." said Louis. We all started laughing except for Louis, who was scowling.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Lou." I giggled. We all settled down and we all decided to watch Titanic. We were right at the part where Rose was promising Jack that she would never let go when we heard Zayn start yelling. I sank deeper into the sofa and Niall turned to me.

"What did you do?" he whispered and all I could do was giggle.

"You'll see." I stated simply as I turned back to the movie.

Zayn marched into the living room and everyone burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Who the hell did this?!" he screeched and I turned back around to see my handy work. Liam paused the movie and we all read the words that I had wrote. I had written things like 'I hate my hair, someone cut it all off' and 'I'm sexy and I know it' along with the lyrics, all over his face. I laughed ever more at the uni brow and mustache I had given him.

"Shouldn't have suggested I was fat then." I smirked at him and his face dropped.

"You were under the bed!" he accused and I smirked.

"Yup."

"I didn't mean it that way-" he started but I cut him off.

"Zayn, if I honestly thought that you meant it another way, you wouldn't be standing here... But I gotta admit it did hurt when you first said it..." I said. Niall's arms wrapped around me and I leaned into his chest.

"I'm sorry." Zayn muttered before he shuffled over to sit next to Erin.

"It's fine, Zayn."

During the whole exchange everyone stayed quite. Niall leaned forward to whisper into my ear.

"You are no where near fat, love. In fact, you could stand to gain a few more pounds. But you are perfect to me." His words melted my heart and made me feel so secure and loved. I turned my head and gave him a peck on the lips before I turned back around to continue watching the movie.

_________________________________________________________

So?! What do you think my little chickadees? (my new nickname for my wonderful fans!)

Please comment below or THE STORY GETS IT!!!

I want:

another new fan

11 comments

and 11 more votes!