Chapter 4

*Sierra's POV*

"Start talking. NOW. Who are you?" I growled. He and Harry took a step back so now they were all lined up in the hallway. All looking like they were close to peeing their pants.

"Love, c-calm down and we'll tell you." said Liam, his voice slightly shaking. He looked down right terrified and a tiny part of me did feel sorry for him. I sometimes have anger issues and that's why I took up boxing and then MMA fighting in the sixth grade. Nobody ever messed with me after they found out I could knock them out.

Sierra, calm down. They probably have an explanation. I thought to myself. I took in deep breaths until my hands stopped shaking. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... calm.

"OK, start explaining." I replied calmly.

"We are One Direction..." he trailed off.

"That's why I thought you looked familiar!" I suddenly exclaimed.

"You actually know who we are?" asked Harry.

"Well, kinda. All the girls in my school are obsessed. Its always 'Harry this' or 'Niall that'. Its insane actually."

"So we don't have to explain the entire thing?" asked Liam. They had a visibly relaxed. Niall was leaned against the doorway and Harry and Liam has made themselves at home on the huge leather couch across from the desk and were staring at the deer heads mounted on the wall.

"No but can I ask you guys a question?"

"You just did." laughed Harry. Smart ass.

"Very funny. May I ask you two questions then?"

"Sure, love."

"Shoot."

"OK. What are you guys doing on a dude ranch in Montana?"

"We are on vacation, of course!" yelled Harry. Do any of them have inside voices?! except for Liam they were all really loud. When I used to walk through the halls during school I would always hear girls screeching to their friends about how 'totally hawt' One Direction is. From what I could gather from eavesdropping Niall loved food,which was strange cause he didn't look the slightest bit pudgy, Zayn was really vain, Louis was strange, Harry is a huge flirt, and Liam's nickname is Daddy Direction.

"Do you have any food?" asked Niall. I decided to have a little fun with this question. OK. Poker face and now.

"No... You have to kill your own food. Didn't you guys read that in the brochure?" I said with a completely straight face.

His eyes widened and he sat forward like he was about to jump off the couch and run out to the car so he could run to the nearest McDonald's.

"What?" was all he could muster.

"Yup, we'll give you your first meal but after that you gotta go out and catch your food."

Forget McDonald's! This kid looked like he wanted to drive back to the nearest big city right now and never come back. I cracked a smile and he just looked even more shocked.

"No way! Guys we have to get out of here! This chick is insane!" he said as he grabbed Harry and Liam's arms and pulled them towards the stairs. Oh no! I went too far! I really didn't mean to scare him this much, I mean our family could still use that money!

"Guys! Stop! I was just kid-" I shouted frantically down the stairs as I skipped stairs on the way down. Its a wonder I didn't fall and break an ankle. I stopped as I heard the laughing coming from the kitchen. God, I'm such an idiot.

I face-palmed myself. "How long did you know?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Since the beginning!" replied a Niall who was now doubled over in a laughing fit, along with Liam and Harry who were using the door frame as support.

I really am a bad actor. But I could always try one more thing.

"OK, I get it! You don't have to be such bullys!" I said as I forced tears to roll down the cheeks. There was one thing I was good at and that was fake crying. I buried my face in my hands and let out a strangled sob. Not bad, Sierra. Peeking through my fingers, I could see boots shuffling on the floor. All of a sudden, I felt two strong arms wrap around me. It was such a comforting gesture and I couldn't help but lean into the chest.

OK, I should probably stop now and let them know I was kidding but I couldn't gather enough strength to pull out of the hug. Instead I just lifted my head off of his chest and looked up into the amazing blue eyes of Niall Horan. Wow. I couldn't help myself. I let out a little smile and he gave me a confused look. Oh, right, I still had tears running down my cheeks.

"Are you alright, love?" he asked. His accent made me weak in the knees and not many guys could do that.

"Yea, I was just kidding you guys." I chuckled and I could hear Liam and Harry let out relieved sighs. They actually cared if they hurt my feelings? Aw, these guys were so sweet.

"Good, I didn't wanna hurt a pretty girl's feelings." said Harry, which made me blush.

"I'm not pretty." I mumbled.

Niall placed a finger under my chin and forced me to look up into those beautiful blue eyes of his. "Of course you are. Now I don't ever want to hear those words come out of your mouth ever again. Got it?" he asked. He really did think that I was pretty which made me feel like I was on Cloud 9.

I just simply nodded. He released me from his arms and smiled at me. And I'm not afraid to say my stomach did a little flop. Was I developing a crush on THE Niall Horan?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Alright ya'll let me know what you think! I know its not very good so if I could get some critique that would be good! thanks!

Vote

Comment

Fan!