06

confusionepisode: 06

confusion
episode: 06

toji had a bad feeling about leaving y/n alone, his instincts almost compelling him to break down the door that separated them from each other

y/n alone, his instincts almost compelling him to break down the door that separated them from each other. in no way that he was saying this out of love, but pity.

night had already befallen, cooking and maintaining the house alone. it made him appreciate y/n's unnoticed duties that she carried out successfully. he was lucky enough that megumi was calmly after lulling his newfound fear of upsetting y/n.

toji didn't realize how much megumi cherished y/n, after all, she was the only mother megumi has ever had. telling megumi about y/n's unfair treatment in the distinction of his biological mother, even he would be enraged.

after tucking megumi in bed, toji closed the door and walked back to the living room to see it neat and tidy, sighing in relief as he can finally rest at peace yet the urge to go to y/n was still taking a toll on him.

quickly ignoring it and went to go shower, hoping that the water can appease that heavy feeling.

drops of water fell on him. his mind still lingering to y/n, who had been silently isolated in her room. slamming his fist on the wall next to him, slowly getting annoyed at how easily she slips in his mind.

drying his hair up as he sat down on the couch, hanging his towel over a chair as he plopped himself on the couch. his arms laid on the back of his head with both of his legs crossed, resting on the rim of the couch.

slowly plummeting asleep, reckoned to check on y/n tomorrow.

y/n fell senseless, the impulse to do anything had vanished after harming herself previously. reflecting on what her life had turned to made her even hopeless than before. everything was turning bland, she was sick of it, she never had a taste of freedom ever since she met him. she was sick of it, everything was his fault. everything that had transpired was all his fault.

she was starting to question her love for him, it was all in vain. they were married for fucks sake!?

building up anger with no one to unleash it on, burdened her even more.

she was sick of this. all of the letters she wrote to him were all rejected, the wedding, the ring! it was all a waste of her time.

she had kept them hidden in her closet, which was full of items she did for toji. she would rarely open it, claiming how it would hurt her
pride - the same pride that had been shattered by toji long ago.

slumping her whole body down, finally concluding to sleep it off. easing her burning hatred (or so she claimed) for her husband.

going over the small - portraits she painted when they first met, she could've never expected to go like this. no matter how much she said it, she couldn't process the fact that she didn't love toji anymore. sure, there were still some wavering feelings but it wasn't enough to look at her husband the same way she did back then.

her stomach growled but she only ignored it, going back to bed with tears already staining her cheeks. she wanted to leave him already, even before they met toji already had a string of lovers devoted to him.

so why did he choose her?

running away now would be a stupid idea, she was aware of her vulnerability and what good would it do if she was left all alone?

hugging her knees and laying in a fetal position, she sighs as the only thing that can offer her comfort was the warmth of her bed.