07

solaceepisode: 07

solace
episode: 07

a few days had already pass yet y/n still isolated herself in her room, days of not eating but will sometimes go out to the bathroom when everyone was asleep. toji was sick of it, it was useless being worried about her if she won't even talk to him.

loudly knocking on her door as an irk mark appeared on toji's forehead, banging on the door as a groan could be heard from the inside. megumi, who was watching him sat on the floor, waiting for y/n to appear.

"open the door!" toji yelled but got no form of response from her whatsoever.

leaving the door and shuffling towards where they kept the keys, finally finding it and quickly unlocked the doorknob. he pushed the door open and was met with total darkness, the room was covered in
y/n's same fruity scent as toji turned the lights on.

"y/n, what the fuck is wrong with you huh? are you trying to kill yourself?" toji howled, a furious expression on his face as y/n only stared down. laying on the bed unresponsive.

trudging towards her as he ripped the covers off her body, dried blood covered her frame as he could only stare in shock at how reckless she was. her complexion also looked grim, she had gotten noticeably thinner as she tried to pull the covers back. noticing her wrist filled with slits.

"what did you do?" he exclaimed with a harsh gaze as she looked away, seeing megumi stare at her in horror.

toji was seething in anger, pulling her off of the bed and leading her to the bathroom, where she stood there cowardly. bringing her a towel as he locked the door, her eyes widened in fear.

"what're you doing? get out" she weakly protested as toji rolled his eyes.

holding both of her wrists as he jerked his head near hers.

"Why are you doing this huh? are you a child?" he asked, pulling her over the bathtub. filling it up with water as he undressed her, scanning the injuries she had sustained.

tears spill from her eyes as toji examined her body, her rib cage was showing surprisingly. toji grits his teeth in anger but calmed down, to focus on her.

leading her to the tub as she slowly laid down, hissing at the slight irritation but quickly softened up as toji grabbed the soap, bathing her body as he gently scrubbed the blood off her hands.

"does it hurt?" he asked, looking up to her face as she shook her head.

toji noticed some fresh cuts that were on her elbow, washing her hair next as it was covered in a sheer layer of oil. massaging her scalp as she washed the soap off her wrist. a neutral expression rested on her face, letting toji wash her freely.

toji didn't want this but as her husband, he guessed this was the least he could do. rinsing her hair with water as he turned his gaze to her face, her eyes were bland, her usual mesmerising look was slowly fading away as it was replaced with a look of misery.

guiding her out of the bath as he covered her body with a towel, this was the first time he had ever seen her body but he paid no interest to it, his main priority right now. opening the door as megumi was seen sitting outside the door, locking up and quickly moving out of the way as he remained silent.

"wait here," toji said as he entered
y/n's room.

it was messy, to say the least, unlocking the windows as he shuffled her cabinet. eventually picking out soft pink matching house clothes with small heart patterns on them, and picking out underwear. walking out of the room as y/n grabbed them, exposing her wrist as megumi stared at them. quickly pulling her hands away as she grabbed her clothes and entered the bathroom, closing the door.

"Is she okay?" megumi asked as toji sighed, picking him up.

"I...I don't know" he answered.