16

sprinting towards a deserted area as she stumbled upon a bridge, the condition of it was decent yet appeared to be damaged in one way or another.

falling to her knees as she let herself cry, with no one able to stop her or restrict her from making a 'scene'.

she was aware of toji's deepest sentiments, but why was she so upset? was she stupid enough to believe that he could ever love her?

she had always imagined she and her could have another child, to hold her when she was at her worse. she wanted to reenact them so desperately, to take care of their children as they grow old together. 

she was aware of the constant mistreatment but she didn't care, toji was the first man to ever consider her more than a toy to play with. proving her parents wrong by marrying her, toji made her feel like she was worthy enough of being someone's wife, and a worthy mother of his children yet why would he do this to her?

it hurts.

she didn't do anything wrong, she tried to be what other people wanted her to be. had she failed? clinging onto toji for the fear of being alone, had she been too greedy? submissively accepting all the abuse like she was taught to just to live and finally be loved by someone.

living under people's standards that she could have never achieved.

starting at the ring as she slid it off her finger, observing it as she lets out a sigh.

was she too adamant? being disgraced yet can hardly defend herself. so many times have people reminded her that she was nothing but a burden.

if only she could see Megumi smile once more, he was the closest thing she could call family. the first one to be genuine with her, her son.

"y/n, please. come to me" toji pleaded as I smile at him.

looking down at my ring.

taking a final glimpse at him.

my heart is forever yours.