14

greedyepisode: 14

greedy
episode: 14

needless to say, toji had felt a sort of spark whenever y/n had done things to herself, especially to harming. picking the ring as he carefully slid it down on y/n's ring finger, squeezing it slightly as she gazed at him. toji had a genuine expression on his face, it wasn't grouchy nor blank but was instead gentle. his face was scrunched up anymore, he looked relaxed.

gently caressing his face as she cupped one cheek, rubbing her thumb against his cheek. nuzzling into it a little bit more, finding it nice to be held like this. he contemplated a bit but agreed to let himself off for once.
climbing onto the bed, his arms instinctively wrapping them around her waist, nuzzling his face on her nape as he was met with ecstasy.

this was one of the things toji missed doing back when his wife was still alive, how it would always bring him to comfort. it was quite odd that he would do this unexpectedly but, he missed feeling something. just hugging her caused millions of butterflies to erupt in his stomach, how perfect she was to his embrace.

"toji" y/n gasped as he responded with a grunt.

"what's wrong?" she asked but he didn't bother to respond.

megumi, who looked at his father as he sneakily climbed on top of him, making toji playfully scoff at him as
y/n giggled at their bond.

turning to face them as toji latched his hands off of y/n as megumi laid between them, making toji slightly annoyed at his son's scheme to separate them. noticing this, y/n places a hand on toji's cheek as it slowly rises to his hair, combing through it with her fingers. a tiny smile resided on her face.

"who knew you would be so cute" y/n chuckled as toji groaned but sneaked in a small smile as she laughed.

he was caught off-guard by her spirited smile but he wasn't bothered by it, he was satisfied at how she expressed herself more than to harm herself, she didn't look like the same woman who was grieving from his mistakes. he started to question his capability to make her happy, he couldn't maintain a proper healthy relationship with her, which made him hesitant about this phase that they were going through, he was the dead weight preventing them from moving on as a family. so his options were clear, it's either to be greedy and trap this woman onto his grasp or to set her free, like how she intended to be.

he was a bit attached to her now that he's gotten to the side of what she didn't show, he enjoyed those times of feeding her or combing her hair when it would get ruffled up. he still couldn't own up to the fact that this had all begun because of him, it was his pride that he thought he had gotten rid of.

megumi, who was sulking in beg for his mother's affection brought him back deep from his thoughts. sitting up as he smiled at them before exiting.

"im gonna go grab some water" he excused himself out of the room as he made his way to the kitchen.

pulling out a glass cup as he tipped it over through the water filter, turning it on as it filled the cup slowly. sighing to himself, finally alone to reflect through his thoughts, it felt nice to hold someone like that in his arms, his heart racing as water spilled over his cup. cursing mentally as he turned it off, gulping it down quickly as he groaned, laying the cup on the sink as both his hands grab onto the counter.

all this overthinking was tipping him over! a headache slowly arose as he grunted, closing his eyes trying to distract himself from the slight irritation. a hand resting on his shoulder, opening his head as he turned around to be met up with y/n.

"are you okay?" she faintly asked.

"what're you doing here? you need to rest" he replied, ignoring her question.

"Sorry," she said again, slowly getting quiet as he sighs.

"you don't have to apologize," he said, in a softer manner as she nodded her head, slowly.

"come" he whispered, lifting her into his arms as he made it to the couch, ignoring his minor headache as he sat her down on his lap.

her head deeply nuzzled within his neck as he caressed her head, playing with her hair as she lets out small groans to express the satisfaction it left her. who would've thought, toji, the sorcerer killer had this kind of side to him? the desire to be able to hug someone, better yet to the same woman he had been disregarding all this time?