05

ephemeral satisfactionepisode: 05

episode: 05

❦ y/n who was tucked under a thick duvet, fiddling with her fingers as she bit the ends of her nails, still shaken up by what had happened previously

y/n who was tucked under a thick duvet, fiddling with her fingers as she bit the ends of her nails, still shaken up by what had happened previously.

she had been left alone after calming down a bit, muffled voices surrounding her but paid no attention to it. 

she was back where she started.

the door was locked shut, not wanting any company from the both of them. as toji pondered whether or not to try and appease her. in contrast, y/n was adamant about wanting to be left alone, and he respected that.

megumi, who laid on the couch was still greatly astounded at y/n's sudden outbreak, he was guilty of course even when he didn't have any knowledge of what was happening behind his parent's marriage.

toji sigh and rubbed his face harshly, sitting down next to megumi, reminiscing his memories before this marriage.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

it was unclear how he felt, how she would always give him butterflies. her porcelain face, her plump lips and her short raven hair.

everything about her was perfect, much to that extent.

"What should we name the baby?" she asked toji, her hand gently kneading her stomach as toji only replied with a playful shrug.

"Just name it megumi" he suggested, his wife smiling at his consideration as she nodded her head.

"Okay then, megumi" she cooed, rubbing her stomach once more.

he felt delighted to have a child with her yet still, felt unworthy of being a father. he knew that he was unstable but was it so wrong to be greedy?

on the spur of the moment, a memory of y/n appeared his wife. clenching his fist as he tried to force it out of his mind but only to fail again.

y/n who picked the thin crust off her lips stood in front of toji, who perked his eyes up to her face. annoyed by her presence as he straightened his posture.

sitting on a red velvet chair as she finally musters up the courage to speak.

"what do you want?" toji rudely let out, not caring to sugar coat his cold words even for his wife.

"w..well, we have been married for a year now and- and I was thinking about having a baby?" she muttered out but still audible enough for him to hear.

his posture remained the same, his fist clenching at the thought but he contained his anger.

"is megumi, not enough y/n? why are you so ungrateful?" he shouted, a vein popping from his neck as y/n could only coward away from him.

"I. I see, sorry for wasting your time" she mumbled, shuffling out of his sight as he sighed in relief. finally, he once again can enjoy his own time.

snapping from his reflections as his body flowed with guilt, practically expecting to cry at how pitiful she was back then, which she still was now. yet still excessively persistent to admit his mistake, turning a blind eye to his wife again.

y/n being left alone made her reckless, sitting up, scanning her room to make her feel lively. her heart slowly racing, rummaging through her drawer as she found a razor. carefully grabbing it and putting it up her wrist, contemplating what to do as her thoughts reached the same conclusion.

settling it against her skin as she slowly nudged it forward, inflicting pain yet a desirable pleasure from the injury, sliding the razor above the previous slice. relief washed through her as her newly inflicted injuries trickled out blood.

setting the razor on top of the drawer's surface as she laid there, finally at ease but was quickly renewed with shame, finally realizing what she had done.

tears could only bury her eyes as the burning sensation seethed through her, wiping the blood off the wound with her shirt, panicking at what to do next. covering her mouth to suppress her cries as she would always have the idea that he wouldn't care.

has she finally given up?