Why me ? (Angst )

Tw.// Anxiety,self harm,mentions of r/pe , trauma.
Stay safe !!
———
Grian was mentally and physically tired,the once happy gremlin was now a mentally exhausted one.

All he felt was burn out and a dull sensation brown on his chest.

He thought of the times the hermits had been happy without him,like as if he was gone,they'd be better without him.

He was laying in his bed,arms crossed around his shoulders , hoping that the thoughts would go away.

He didn't want to get up,he wanted to isolate himself from others. He feared that the hermits would be internally disgusted seeing the gremlin.

He acted for what he thought was right , to stay inside his mansion and only go out for once a day,only taking short strolls around the shopping district.

This alarmed the hermits,Scar,Bdubs,Tango, Doc,Mumbo and Iskall were the first ones to notice his absence.

They noticed the absence of the hermit when the bangs of a firework stopped singing to the sky at a certain point.

Tango asked Mumbo if he'd seen the certain hermit,in wich Mumbo said he hadn't seen him.

Doc was the second person to ask Scar if he'd seen him,as the other denied of seeing him.

They soon got too worried of the smaller hermit,they decided to inspect closer.

They got to the mansion,Doc and Tango admiring it wholeheartedly.

They tried to get inside the mansion but it was locked.

"Don't worry we've  got this" said Iskall and Doc as they started pounding the door with their cybernetic arms.

Grian Heard the pounds wich sent him to a panic mood.

That was the pounding Sam made when he was mad at him,those were the sounds of when Sam was 100% going to do acts without Grians permission,were those footsteps ? Why are they getting closer?

He made the attempt to crawl to the corner,in wich he succeeded and shielded himself with his large wings.

As the others got into his room,they saw the small hermit crawled in the corner,shaking as his wings protected him from the outer world.

Mumbo was the first one to make a swift,but peaceful move.

Moving to his side and touching him,but that made Grian scream out of fear,wings now pressing even harder,in attempt to cover his lower parts.

Doc pulled Mumbo away from the smaller hermit,being in disbelief that someone would do something so dirty towards Grian.

He made Bdubs go and comfort Grian,since he was the sunshine but-

Grian shaked even more seeing Bdubs approach him fast.

He didn't know what to do until Scar approached him,slowly and carefully whispering sweet nothings to him,in a tone that can be mistaken for a lullaby.

As he pulled Grian into a hug,Grian cried out "why me ?! Why me?! Why did you use me ? Why did you hit me?! Why did you -" his cries were muffled into Scars cloth,as he hugged Grian closer,making sure that he's safe.

As the dots connected to the other hermits,they swore to kill whoever it was that did those horrible things to Grian.

Doc wrapped his arms around Grian protectively and said

"We promise you Grian,no one will ever do those things to you again,because we will be here to protect you."

——
Whoowee' I'm tired !!