All Good Things Come In Threes

Only four more Chapters after this and then it's over ...

----------------------------------------->

A bit unsure with the choice of clothes, Louis stared at his reflection in the mirror of his bathroom in the dorm. They were all about to go out clubbing as Zayn and Louis had agreed on two days ago. All in their rooms, they were getting ready to stay up all night and celebrate like maniacs. Louis was just a tiny bit nervous. Every time they had gone out something had gone wrong. Mostly with Louis himself. He wanted this time to be different. He just wanted some unproblematic fun.

Letting out a sigh, he brushed a hand through his styled chestnut brown hair and finally left the bathroom. Harry was sitting on the bed, waiting for him in black skinny jeans, boots, a beige blouse with roses that was only halfway buttoned up and his hair was tugged back by a red headscarf. To Louis, Harry looked perfect.

"Wow, Haz. You look stunning" marvelled Louis as he walked over to him.

"I tried" blushed Harry under the praise.

"You're trying to get some tonight, huh?" asked Louis teasingly.

"Never" shook Harry his head surely and stood up from the bed.

"Good to know" grinned Louis and placed his hands tenderly on Harry's waist.

"Maybe you should also know then that you, my dear boyfriend, look marvellous. Breath-taking in these jeans" wrapped Harry his arms around Louis' neck.

"Oh really?" smirked Louis at him, covering up his insecurity about his outfit. He was wearing dark-blue figure-hugging and tight-fitting skinny jeans that brought out his bum and curvy waist with a red t-shirt, hanging loosely around his neck and showing off his collarbones, and a black jeans jacket with simple black shoes.

"Yes, really. I should keep an eye on you and make sure no one tries to steal you away from me" locked Harry eyes with him.

"That would never work. I only have eyes for you" brought Louis their faces closer together.

"That was very cheesy" eyed Harry Louis' lips eagerly.

"You're not any better" breathed Louis out before he crashed their lips together in a short but passionate kiss.

With an arm wrapped around Harry's waist, having Harry pressed safely against his side, they met up with their friends outside the building. Together they made their way to the club, chatting excitedly, and not once did Louis let go of Harry. His possessiveness and pride came through and he wanted everyone to know Harry was his, a mile away.

Inside the crowded club, the friends sat down in a booth together, all squashing in there. Together with Niall, Louis went over to the bar to order their drinks. He was happy it was just them because he felt the need to talk to Niall alone. Louis hasn't been fair to him always.

"I'm glad Harry and you are good again" spoke Niall up while their drinks were made. "I told him he was acting like a total dick".

"Shouldn't you have been on his side as his best friend?" asked Louis surprised.

"Oh, I was. I always am, but I can still tell him when he's acting like an asshole. Honesty is as important as loyalty" answered Niall wisely.

"That's very true" agreed Louis with him. "That's why I wanna say sorry, Nialler".

"What for?" looked Niall confusedly at him.

"More often than I wanna admit have I been jealous of you and your bond to Harry. I haven't been fair to you sometimes if you noticed or not. I feel the need to apologise" let Louis him know truthfully.