Taste Of An Unattainable Future

"Do you think this is too much?" showed Harry Louis another shirt he was trying on in a shop.

"If you button it up a bit more it might be legal" commented Louis on the flowery shirt.

"Are you saying my chest is too sexy to be legal?" smirked Harry actually at him and Louis was more than just surprised.

"No, but little kids could be traumatised by that much naked skin" saved Louis his own ass.

"Or handsome boys could be distracted by it" winked Harry at him.

"Since when do you wanna attract handsome guys? Weren't you all about innocence and waiting?" wondered Louis, jealousy pooling in his stomach.

"Yes, but you were right with one thing. I won't meet anyone by just waiting around. I have to live my life. Why not show what I have?" explained Harry to him as he walked back into the dressing room. Louis wanted to slap his former self. Why did he ever say that? Now he had to watch Harry seduce strangers.

"Then stick with those jeans. They show off your long legs" called Louis after him without thinking about it.

"Checked out my legs, huh?" chuckled Harry behind the curtains.

"They're longer than the Tower Bridge. Hard to miss" replied Louis sassily.

"Then I maybe shouldn't wear them even tighter with that shirt, right?" walked Harry out of the dressing room and Louis was speechless. Harry was wearing freaking tight black skinny jeans and a short-sleeved blouse that was only halfway closed, showing off Harry's toned chest. Louis' throat was definitely dry by now. This should be illegal.

"If you wanna get laid, you maybe should. If not, then I'd say stick with your old clothes" croaked Louis out.

"Well, about that ..." lost Harry all of his confidence again but was interrupted by a cell phone ringing. Louis watched him intensely while Harry searched for his phone.

"Hello? Mum?" answered Harry the call. "No, I'm in town with Louis. I'd love that. Um, I can ask him. Yeah, see you in a few".

"Ask me what?" Louis wanted to know nosily.

"Um, my Mum's in town and she wants to see me and well, err ... she asked if you wanna join us. Just because we're already in town together, of course, and yeah ... you don't have to though" stumbled Harry over his words.

"Let's go then. Your mum is waiting" stood Louis up from his seat.

"I wanna buy those first" pointed Harry at his skinny jeans and the blouse.

"Then hurry up, Harold" urged Louis him, ignoring the thought of Harry seducing people in that outfit.

Quickly, Harry changed back into his normal already too-tight jeans and the cuddly sweater from before and bought the clothes before the two boys made their way out of the shop towards the meeting point with Harry's mother. To say Louis was scared was a huge understatement. He was shitting his pants. This was Harry's mother. As in the mother of his roommate, he was one-sidedly bonded to. This was freaking scary.

They arrived at the bakery and walked inside. At one table a woman was waiting with a smile on her face. Louis could immediately see the similarity to Harry. Bright green eyes, dark auburn-brown curls and a dimply friendly smile. The Styles genes were positively cursed.

"Sweetheart, I missed you" stood Harry's mother up to hug her son.

"I missed you too, Mum" hugged Harry her back.

"You have to be Louis" she faced Louis after breaking the embrace with Harry.

"I am. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Styles" said Louis politely.