The Beauty Within

After his last class today, Louis was strolling through the city of Domumley with Harry. They had asked their friends to join them but none of them had time. Zayn had another course while Liam had an appointment and Niall and Shawn had their own mysterious plans. That's why Louis and Harry had decided to explore the city on their own.

"You should have seen his face. He came right out of his practical course and his face was covered in paint. It was a hilarious sight but nothing I'm not used to" told Louis Harry excitedly about the moment he had run into Zayn today.

"But why was he completely covered in it?" questioned Harry confused.

"It's Zayn. He gets totally lost in his paintings. Sometimes a bit too much. I'd kill to have seen his art history teacher's face" laughed Louis at the thought.

"He was probably shocked or amused" guessed Harry hesitantly.

"Or both" chuckled Louis.

"Why were you even in the building? I thought you had your classes in the main building" wondered Harry while they walked past some shops.

"My English courses, yes. But I have my drama ones in the creative arts building. My only chance to really see Zayn during the day" explained Louis to him.

"Oh" made Harry in realisation. "Why don't you have lunch together?".

"Our times don't match. Well, two days a week it works out. Sadly, that's it" frowned Louis a bit. It was weird to be without Zayn for so long.

"Niall and I have a similar problem but only two days a week. He is late almost every time just because he doesn't want to leave me all alone" let Harry him know.

"Don't you have nice people in your courses?" Louis wanted to know.

"There are Brandon and Sebastian who are pretty nice, but we only talk in class. They're always gone very fast. Seems like they're secretly dating or something" informed Harry him and Louis was sure he was joking.

"Then we should keep that secret" winked Louis playfully at him as they walked into a little bookstore down some street.

"How are your classmates?" checked Harry interested, looking through some books.

"Kinda uninteresting. Well, apart from Àmber. She's really cool and we get along really well. Probably why we bonded though. She wants to meet all of you soon if you want to" scrolled Louis through a book about a group of friends that turn into magical creatures by the simple touch of water. It was a pretty fat book out of a series and LGBT themed.

"If she wants to, I'm up for it. She gets along with you, so I guess she's nice" shrugged Harry weirdly.

"Are you saying I'm hard to get along with?" cocked Louis an eyebrow at him.

"No, that's not what I meant. I was trying to say that you're pretty cool and very nice and it seems like only nice people get in contact with you and ...".

"Haz, it's okay. I'm just messing with you" cut Louis off his nervous rambling.

"Meanie" pouted Harry.

"You love it" laughed Louis amused.

"Maybe I do. Hey, look at that. The main character of this book is named Louis" showed Harry him a book called 'One Year To My Freedom'.

"Weird title. What's it about?" Louis wanted to know curiously.

"It's about two people being involved in an arranged marriage for publicity, but Louis seems to be treated like shit and counts the days to his freedom" summed Harry up what was written on the backside of the book.