In The Moonlight

After asking Harry out on a Date, Louis had searched and planned for hours to create a date-worthy evening. He wanted it to be perfect for Harry and not just mediocre okay with regard to further dates that would be better. Louis was still shocked he had actually asked Harry out on a date in the first place, which was stupid given Louis had already sucked him off on New Year's Eve.

But for some reason asking him out officially was terrifying and that's why he was stunned how easily he had asked him the first morning of the new year. Harry was just coming out of the bathroom looking all cute and adorable and it burst out of Louis like a tidal wave. The moment it was out he had slapped his hands over his mouth, regretting his forwardness, but Harry had taken both of his hands into his own big hands, pecked his lips and beamingly agreed on going out with him.

Wrecking his brain for ideas only led to Louis slamming his head on the table and to despair. He knew he could go with a classic romantic dinner date and Harry would be happy about it, but Louis wanted something special. Something more Harry. Something that showed how much Louis cared and knew about him. That the Date was specifically for Harry and no one else. Louis knew he sounded crazy by now.

The next day, Louis was getting ready in Zayn's dorm for their Date. He had finally found the perfect place to go and the only possible day was today. Straightening out his dark blue shirt with the black collar, Louis stared at his reflection in Zayn's huge mirror. This was the first time in years Louis was wearing skinny jeans again, that hugged his curves perfectly. It felt weird to wear them again, but Harry had asked him before why Louis had changed his style so drastically. Maybe he would get it tonight.

"Tommy, you look amazing. I'm proud of you for asking him out" eyed Zayn the outfit from his lying position on the bed.

"Thanks. I'm freaking nervous and don't know why" buttoned Louis his shirt up fully.

"Because you are you. There's no other reason. You don't have to be nervous or afraid. You're already bonded and in a relationship. Hell, you spent your birthday together and New Year's Eve, away from us I might add. I don't wanna know what you did" lost Zayn track of his original thought.

"No, you don't" winked Louis at him through the reflection of the mirror.

"Oh My Gosh! So, you did the dirty?!" gasped Zayn shocked.

"Not like you might think" replied Louis and now turned around to him.

"You mean not the full dirty but part of it?" hooked Zayn interested.

"You could say that" pocketed Louis his hands in his jeans.

"Damn, I did not expect that so early" marvelled Zayn in honest surprise.

"Believe me, me neither. But it happened and it was great. End of story now. Better tell me if those jeans are really a good idea" pointed Louis at his black skinny jeans.

"Well, how shall I say that?" dragged Zayn his answer out extra-long to rile Louis up. "Your arse looks fabulous and I might kill for your thick thighs and oh, that outfit brings out your petite waist perfectly. Short, a dream".

"Zayn" whined Louis and buried his face in his hands.

"I know you're insecure about your features, but you don't have to be. Be proud of your body, Tommy. People would kill for that" comforted Zayn his friend.

"I'm trying but it's not that easy with those words still in my head" admitted Louis insecurely.

"I understand. They made our lives pretty hard, especially yours, but it's in the past. We can move on from it. You have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. And now go. Your date is waiting" walked Zayn over to him and pulled Louis into his arms.