TPOF: Author's Note P/1

MUST READ:

Hi loves! Just wanna say a few things! Hope you'll find time to read this. :)

First, it's a KATHNIEL FanFic! Yes. I super love that Royal tandem. I'm a CERTIFIED and PROUD KATHNIEL LOVER. That's why I've decided to make a story that is dedicated for them and of course, for all KNs all over the world who keeps on supporting the two. I have borrowed your favorite tandem's names. Hope its fine. HiHi.

To tell you honestly, it's been an inspiration for me writing this story while knowing that KathNiel will be doing the remake of the love story that captured the hearts of many which is PANGAKO SA'YO. That's why the names of my characters may have a little similarity in PSY. But! There's a but! The whole story of 'THEIR PROMISE OF FOREVER' is really different from PSY. Alright? It's just my inspiration but different plot!

Another thing is, I so love Sam Concepcion that's why he's the one I chose to be Daniel's Rival here in the story. And, I just wanna try SamRyn tandem – Sam Concepcion and Kathryn Bernardo – Don't hate him, please. XD

Anyway, happy reading loves! No soft copies will be distributed. And please don't ever dare to post it on other websites without my permission. Hope y'all understand. Sorry for the long author's note. I just really want to clear things up! 

Also, kindly read my other stories. You can find it here:

-- https://www.wattpad.com/202050711/anjellshins-stories

Or simply click the 'EXTERNAL LINK' :) 

Thankies. Much love. *3*

Photo Credits to: @itsAbbyR_ on Twitter for the TPOF Story Cover. <3

- Anjellshin