28| Our Beautiful Family

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

I forcefully opened my eyes, ignoring the pain in my head as I was met with Irene noona sleeping on an uncomfortable chair, she looks so cute.

Why am I here?

What happened?

All I could remember are screams, crying and... darkness, so how did I get here?

I tried to move, but my entire body is paralyzed, I can't move my body.

Noona woke up from my hard breathing, she was always a light sleeper. She looked at me and immediately widen her eyes and out of nowhere I felt arms around me, hugging me gently and kisses all over my face as she repeated, "you're finally awake!" Which made me wonder how long I've been unconscious. I hugged her back as I couldn't help but smile at her vanilla smell that I missed so much. I don't know how long I've been sleeping, but all I know is that I missed her smell and smile more than anything in this world.

She pulled back with the widest smile as she cupped my cheeks in both palms, "how are you feeling, honey?" She asked me sincerely with love in her eyes. "I'm ok. How are you? You should have lay next to me or something, the chair looks very uncomfortable and hard," my voice came out weak as she smiles at me, still cupping my face. "It wasn't that awful," she replied gently.

"Why am I still here?" I asked her because I remember that I woke up from a coma I think and now I'm waking up again? What the hell is going on?

"Well, you were in a coma for quite a while, then you magically woke up and then you immediately fell into a coma again for the next 2 months," she explained as I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. "Why are you so quiet?" She asked me as she gently squeezes my cheeks and chuckling. I made a space for her and gently pulled her on the bed with me as she laughed. I hugged her as she puts her head on my chest. After some minutes, we fell asleep in that position.

____________________________________

SIX YEARS LATER

____________________________________

Taehyung's pov:

"Come here, baby," I said to my wife, Irene as she was out of the bathroom in a beautiful summer dress. She smiled at me, jumped on the bed and hugged me and I hug her tighter.

After some minutes our moment was cut off by our beautiful twins barging into our room as they ran to the side of the bed and started jumping up and down on the floor with giggles. "What's going on?" Asked Irene with the cutest smile on her face. She's a wonderful mother to our two very, VERY energetic and cute children.

"They are always hew, mommy," said Aeri, our smart, loving and silly daughter. "Yesh, they are hewe," continued Daehyun, our energetic, intelligent and very curious son.

We stood up, "ok, let go downstairs then," said Irene as we walked downstairs. Irene, Aeri, Daehyun and I just got home from vacation so our friends, their partners and their kids came to have dinner with us.

As we got downstairs they were all already preparing for dinner. Seokjin, Yoongi and Momo were in the kitchen cooking food. Nayeon, Jennie, Rosé, Mina and Kyungsoo are sitting on the couch and gossiping, the tea seems very hot 🍵. Sana, Chaeyoung, Seulgi and Jimin are preparing the table. The others are sitting on the couch watching a movie, but in reality, they're all listening to the tea being spilt.

Nayeon - Kyungsoo
Momo - Heechul
Jimin - Eunwoo
Sana - Tzuyu
Chaeyoung - Mina
Rosé - single pringle, fighting for Vanessa
Yoongi - too cool for relationships
Seokjin - Jisoo
Jungkook - Jieun
Hoseok - Seulgi
Sooyoung - Chanyeol
Yeri - single and ready to mingle
Jihyo - currently single
Dahyun - shining solo
Lisa - hooking up with a stripper
Jennie - Christian Yu

"Come on, kids. Sit down and let's eat," said Seokjin hyung as he placed the fried chicken in the middle of the table and we all immediately sat down. Our children also have a table with lots of food, vegetables and fruits.

While everyone's eating in silence, because the food is delicious as always Sana broke the silence, "unnie, Tzuyu and I are stealing your kids for today, ok?" Said Sana and Tzuyu nodded in agreement while eating ramen with boiled eggs. "Why?" Asked Irene. "Because I need you both to make another baby or babies," replied Sana, making Irene and me open our mouth from shock and others laugh.

"What the hell, Sana," I said as I started to laugh as well.

3 hours later

"Get the fuck out of our house, hoes," yelled Irene playfully at our friends as she was throwing them out while I was laughing on the floor.

"This is too much, unnie. You always throw us out to have sex with oppa, so unfair," complained Jennie with attitude as she stared at Irene with puppy eyes.

"Stop complaining and get out already so we can make more babies! And you! *pointed her index finger at Sana and Tzuyu trying to run away with our kids* don't kill them or I push my hand into your throats and pull out all your organs, understood?" Said Irene with the scariest glare which turned me on a little, not gonna lie. She looks hot when she's angry.

She faced me and smirked at the sight of me already laying on the floor. She straddled me and we started making out.

That day all furniture in our house were baptized (😉)

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

Sorry, guys for taking so long to update, it wasn't a good month for me. This is the last episode so I'd like to thank you for loving and supporting Stained By You. I'm so disappointed with myself for not updating more. I had lots of plans for this book, but I'm still happy by the way it is.

Take care, study hard, stay healthy, be nice, be positive and don't forget to keep smiling. Bye!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | 𝐕𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄 | 🎉