13 | Wtf Just Happened?!

Jennie's POV:

I rubbed my eyes and stirred in my sleep

I rubbed my eyes and stirred in my sleep. Feeling some object laying beside me, I slightly opened my eyes and saw that "some person" was laying next to me. Jerking up from the couch I realised I was naked.

Covering myself with the blanket I saw...

I woke up naked next to Kim Taehyung.

I screamed.

Yes, I fucking screamed. I could not remember anything. I saw my favourite dress, which was now, ripped on the floor. My head was painting from, which I guess was, hungover.

"Go away Irene", he said and turned away.

"I am not Irene, you stupid pig", I yelled at him.

As soon as his slow mind proceeded that I wasn't Irene, he jerked up and rubbed his eyes.

"What the actual fuck", he screamed. His eyes roaming around the room and then back to me. He pressed his hand to his head, probably, he was getting a headache as well.

"What happened last night", I ask as calm as I can. I felt my head spinning before I gave myself a conscience check.

"I don't fucking know, Jennie", he sounded shocked. He pressed his hand more to his head. His nose scrunched as he expressed his pain.

"Omg, what are we going to do?", I ask, but more to myself as I walked back and forth.

"I don't know, Jennie. I'm a little awkward right now", he scratched his neck from nervousness.

Before he could say anything, his phone buzzed from the other corner of the room.

He was about to get up for his phone before I screamed to stop him.

"What's wrong?", he asked in worry.

"Don't. Get. Up", I pointed out the fact he was naked under the blanket.

"Right", he rubbed his head. I got up and picked up his and mine both mobile phone and his t-shirt and jeans.

I threw him his jeans and phone to him while I put his shirt on me and sat on the chair.

I switched my mobile on and waited for it to load.

845 notifications. 465 messages. 326 updates. 109 missed calls.

I clicked at the article that had my name mentioned.

"Soompi: HOT NEWS !!! BTS's V and BLACKPINK's Jennie were caught in the club on June 13th at 2:32 am. Both of them were partying hard, but only that, they were also caught making out and hugging. Then they left the club and went into V's apartment. We all know what happened next. Leave a comment and let us know what you think about TAENNIE !!!"

Club? Wtf? What club? I don't remember leaving his apartment.

"We must have...", he said, nodding his head, as if analysing.

"Drank a lot and left to drink some more", I completed.

"Our management is going to...", he said.

"Burst out on us", I nodded in agreement.

"We woke up naked... that means...", he said.

"Yes, we had sex", I completed. I never knew mentoring the word "sex" could make things so much more awkward.

"Oh shit", he said.

"I'll go and shower first", Tae declared. "Look the other way, because.. you know... I'm nak-"

"Yes. I get it. Just do it already", I scoffed and turned myself. I heard him laugh.

I sat there in nothing but Tae's shirt. I changed the channels, all anime and classical songs were coming up on the TV until I stopped on some news.

".. yes, after the movie ended they started dating, but they're not the one couple, unni", the host said. "I think we might have a new couple too"

"Oh, God. Who?" The other host asked.

"BLACKPINK's Jennie and BTS's V", the host chirped and the audience cheered loudly.

Couple? What the fuck? Fuck rumour starters. Here, I can't even remember what the fuck happened, and people think we're dating.

"They look so cute together tho", the second host said. A photo of Tae and me kissing came on the screen.

The picture of my favourite black dress which is now ripped, and Tae kissing me while squeezing my ass.

"I totally ship them", the first host said. Infuriated as hell, I switched the TV set off.

Ship your ass off, hoe.

"I'm done", I heard Tae's voice. He was in some new jeans and a tank top.

"Do you have any clothes that could fit me?", I ask him.

"What about your dress?", he asks and scratched the back of his neck.

"They're torn on the floor", I said while showing him the material.

"To-torn?", he asked in pure horror. Yes, horror.

"Yes, my sexy Korean beast, apparently they're ripped. No wonder, you were harsh on is yesterday", I smirked as I teased him and made him uncomfortable. He's so funny when he's uncomfortable.

"O-ok, I will get you some clothes," he said as he ran to his room, but not without falling two times.

"I'm scared to tell our friends", I thought to myself.

Continue