8 | An Angel

They kept getting closer and closer until someone opened the door.

They quickly pulled back from each other and looked at the door who the fuck came this late.

It's Jennie Kim.

I breathed out and I saw her do the same in the corner of my eye.

"Oh ... I didn't mean to interrupt you guys, I forgot my teddy bear and you know Tae that I can't sleep without it," she said as she walked in.

"Yes, I know. Just take your teddy bear, kiss my cheek and leave" I said as I massaged my nerves.

"Ok, Mr Feisty ... wait are you Bae Suzy?" She asked with a smile on her face.

Suzy nodded her head with a smile making Jennie jump from excitement.

Jennie came running towards us, taking a seat next to her, looking at her lovingly, "I'm a huge fan, unni"

"Thank you, I'm also a big fan of yours, I'm in love with The Album" Suzy said, also looking at her lovingly.

"OMG, girls are going to be so jealous that I have met you and they haven't. Oppa and I just finished your movie, you did a great job, we cried so much" she said while blushing.

"Would you like to stay Jennie? We can talk all night?" I ask her while holding a fuzzy blanket in my right hand chips in left.

They both squealed and jumped while holding hands so I obviously had to join in.

6 hours later

I woke up from the screaming on the TV. I looked at the girls sleeping while Suzy had her head on Jennie's, Suzy's leg is on mine and Jennie's arm is wrapped around Suzy since Suzy was in the middle.

I stood up, picked up Jennie, walked to my bedroom and placed her on my bed, then I walked back to the living room, picked up Suzy and placed her on my bed since my bed was pretty huge, so it was perfect for them.

I walked back to the living room, turned off the TV and lay on the couch.

Suzy's pov:

I woke up and as I opened my eyes I realised that I'm not in my room.

I looked on the left side of the bed and saw Jennie also waking up. Then I smelled food so I obviously sat on the bed and also Jennie.

We walked to the kitchen seeing Taehyung making breakfast. We sat on the chair as we said "good morning"

"Hope you had a good sleep," he asked us both with a smile on his face while picking up the bacon with tongs.

"Yes, your bed is very comfortable and your bedsheets were so soft and smelled nice," I said as I drank from a bottle of water he brought us right after we woke up.

3 hours later

After we finished breakfast Jennie went home and Taehyung drove me home after I gave him my phone number.

Taehyung's pov:

As I was driving back home Jennie called me.

"Yes, Jennie?" I asked her while driving.

"Hi, oppa. Come to *****, everyone's here?" She said as I heard Namjoon hyung laughing in the background.

"Ok, I'll be there in five minutes" and I hung up.

10 minutes later

I walked inside, looked for my friends and after I saw them I walked straight to the table and sat down while greeting everyone.

"You're finally here. We missed you" said Jimin hyung as he's still hugging me.

"Yeah, we're glad that you already feel better," said Jackson was a sincere smile.

I smiled at him and looked at Irene noona while she's drinking her milkshake, not even looking at me.

1 hour later

As I was drinking my vanilla milkshake, Sana, out of nowhere said, "so, oppa. I heard that you had a girl in your apartment yesterday" she said with a grin on her face as she's wiggling her eyebrows.

"It is not JUST any girls, it's Bae fucking Suzy, guys, and she is soo sweet and polite," said Jennie, dreaming about what happened yesterday.

"Yeah, she's very sweet and beautiful," I said.

"Ohhh, he's blushing!" Yelled Hoseok, pointing at me.

I hid my face with my hands from embarrassment.

"She IS very sweet. While she was still in JYP she always made a conversation with us and she gave us lots of advice before debut" said Nayeon, joining Jennie with her dreamland.

Jackson was going to say something until my phone ringing interrupts him.

I looked at who's calling me and as I read my heartbeat starts to beat even faster.

"What? Who is it?" Asked Jin hyung, standing up out of curiosity.

"It's Suzy noona" I looked at them.

"Well, pick it up, idiot. Don't let the queen wait" said Yoongi hyung, as he slapped my neck for making Suzy wait.

I picked up, "hello? Is everything ok?" I asked her, trying not to stutter.

"Hello, everything's alright. I just wanted to ask if you want to come by someday?" She asks.

"YES!- I-I mean, yes, I would love to," I said.

"Ok, great. I will send you the details" and she hung up.

My friends literally jumped on me, screaming and doing things you shouldn't do at McDonalds. That's how they threw us away, for making too much noise, but who cares? When I can hang out with Miss Bae Suzy?

Continue