12 | Was I Cheating? 🔞

As we were making out I pulled back after remembering that I have to end it.

She looks at me grimly, "what are you doing?" She asked as she's trying to pull my head closer to her.

"I said, I don't want to do this anymore. I'm serious, Irene" I said, as I was trying to stand up, but she pressed her ass against my cock and forced me to sit back.

"You're not going anywhere, Taehyung. I need you inside me" she's trying to manipulate me again.

"I'm sorry, noona. Go back to your boyfriend, let him be inside you" I said, still trying to stand up while she's rubbing her ass on my clothed cock.

"I could do that, but he's not you, he never made me cum six times in just ten minutes," she said while grinding harder against my clothed dick making me moan.

"I have to go, noona"

"No goodbye sex?" She asked in a sad tone.

She starts kissing and gently biting my neck, but I immediately gently pushed her back.

"Stop" I was finally able to stand up and while I was leaving Irene noona yelled "no one can fuck you the way I can, Tae. You will miss my pussy and I'll make sure you do" but I left.

As I opened my apartment door, Jennie was sitting on my couch probably waiting for me.

"What's the matter, JenJen?" I ask as I sat next to her.

"Kai texted me saying that he misses me. What do I do, oppa?" She asks, with tears in her eyes.

I immediately started comforting her and giving her advice.

"Want a drink?" I ask, holding soju in my left hand and beer in my other hand.

Taehyung's pov:

As time flies by, after some hours we're both completely drunk as fuck. She's crying while wiping her tears as I'm trying to look at the positive side that at least she doesn't have to deal with his childish ass anymore and that she should go back to him.

2 hours later

Both of them were both drunk that they didn't even notice how close they are to each other.

"Do you think he's still angry with me because of what I did?" She asks me while still crying.

"NO- no, Jennie look at me" she wasn't turning her face so I placed my palm on her cheek and force her to face me.

"You-..." I immediately stopped talking when I noticed how close we were to each other. I wanted to move backwards, but I couldn't. Her eyes hypnotized me.

Our lips are inches away from touching. We're both looking at each other's lips.

After she licked her lips, I couldn't stand it anymore, I kissed her immediately and after a few seconds, she kissed me back.
Our kissing started slowly, but over time it started to be intense. Then she pulls my shirt over my head while climbing on top of me and straddles my lap. I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed them making her moan into the kiss.

I asked for entrance with my tongue and she gladly accepted and moaned as my tongue massaged hers.

She stopped and went beside my ear.

"Take my clothes off" she whispered in my ear.

I pulled the rim of her shirt upwards as it slowly revealed her black lace bra. I lay her on the couch and pulled her shorts off revealing her matching black lace underwear that was already drenched in her juice.

She continued kissing me. As the intense make-out session went on for a couple of minutes, I used that time to unclip her bra from behind.

I pulled my pants off but kept my underwear on as my erected member tried to escape its restraints.

She gave me a nice clear view of her beautiful breasts and I neared closer to her neck. Sucking her sweet neck as I tried to find her sweet spot.

With a loud moan, I knew I found what I needed and proceeded to kiss and suck that one spot, turning Jennie into a moaning mess.

Once I was satisfied with my mark, my lips travelled to her right breast and sucked it deliciously as my right hand massaged the other.

Loud moans slipped out of Jennie's mouth followed by a string of profanities.

"I need you, oppa" she panted at the pleasure I gave her.

I pulled her panties towards me so they slipped off easily as her wet cavern was displayed in front of me.

I pulled my boxers down to reveal my hard and large member.

I lined up my hard dick with her wet pussy and slowly watched it disappear into her.

She moaned and screamed at the same time.

I waited for her to adjust to my size and I slowly thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

I groaned and grunted as her tight pussy clenched around my dick every time I'd thrust back in her.

She moaned my name loudly.

"Faster, go faster and harder" she whined.

I increased my pace as I heard the noise of our skin slapping against each other and her loud moans.

Her tits bounced up and down in all glory and I admired the view.

"I-I'm cumming" she warned.

I thrust faster and harder until she arched her back and I felt her warm cum overflowed against my dick.

Her pussy clenched harder against my dick painfully and I immediately pulled out as I cummed all over her pussy.

I collapsed beside her.