17 | Heartless (short ep)

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Here I am... crying again over her.

Previously

It's been three months now and to be honest, I'm pretty happy that I've agreed on this relationship I have with Joohyun noona. I think it's starting to get serious. Of course, we still fight, but not as much as we used to.

Currently, I'm walking home from Big Hit Ent. Because I've been practising the dance for our song "Dynamite".

As I was walking through the quiet and dark alley that's near Irene's neighbourhood, but I'm not going to interrupt her since it's already late and she's probably sleeping by now. While I was walking by her alley, I saw someone making out there.

I was about to pass by them, until I heard a male say, "ah, Joohyun-ah. You're so sexy", I stopped walking and turned around, facing them.

I looked at the woman closely and it is Bae Irene...

"W-what are you doing here, noona? And with him?", I asked her as she widens her eyes.

"I-", before she could say anything, I turned around and started walking away.

"TAE! WAIT!", she yelled as she starts following me.

~

She followed me all the way to my apartment. As I was about to walk into my bedroom, she grabbed my hand to stop me and I faced her with my cold gaze.

"WHAT!?", I yelled, having enough of her lies.

"Let me explain", she said, showing me puppy eyes.

"Explain what?", I said impatiently.

She sat me down on my couch and she kneeled in front of me.

"Talk," I say, not looking at her.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't plan on doing anything with him, we were just talking nothing else, I promise", she said, begging me with her eyes to forgive her.

"And why should I believe you this time?"

"I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'm a horrible person, I know, but you know that my dad died and it has affected me badly. He's not you, Tae. No one can replace you, and you know it. If you leave, I will be nothing, because I'm nothing without you, Tae"

~

Present

"You tell me that I'm special and that you love me, THEN WHY DO YOU TREAT ME SO BADLY, BAE JOOHYUN!!?" I promised myself to never cry over her, but here I am, crying over her ... again.

Why do you always have to make me cry, Irene? Why is it that every time I cry, you're never here for me, even tho, you told me that you'll be here for me whenever I need you

Why do you always have to make me cry, Irene? Why is it that every time I cry, you're never here for me, even tho, you told me that you'll be here for me whenever I need you ... you were never here.

She's a cold person.

How can she say those things without feeling any guilt. She said it with cold eyes and heart. I tried to see some feelings in your eyes, but there were none.

She's right, I was blinded by love and believed her too fast.

She's a mean human being. I feel sad for her.

She has no emotions... but I still love her.

"Only if you were here, mom. You would know what to do...", I cried even more.

Continue