20 | Break Up

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

As they make out session kept getting more intense, I pulled back and walked out.

I've had enough. If she's going to treat me like shit, then I'll treat her the same way.

 If she's going to treat me like shit, then I'll treat her the same way

Irene's pov:

And then he stops kissing me and walked away... WTF!

"Wtf is that supposed to mean!? He can't just leave me here like this!" I mumbled angrily as I hit the sink with my hands out of frustration.

I jumped off of the sink and I went out. I walked through the people watching everything.

When I went out I still managed to stop him from entering his car. "Kim Taehyung!", I yelled. He turns around and when he sees me, he smiles with the most innocent eyes.

"You can't just do that", I said, trying to control my anger. I'm pretty good at it since this dick has nothing else to do with his life other than pushing my buttons.

"Of course I can. I just did it a second ago", he said with his box smile.

"Come and finish what you've started!", I yelled, already annoyed with him. Seriously, he's only good in bed, nothing else.

"I'm not interested anymore", he said... is he teasing me?

Well, Kim Taehyung. Let the game started.

I smirk at him as I walked closer to him, placed my hand on his clothed dick and gently squeezed it. He softly moaned making me even hornier. "You know, you want me. Stop pretending, baby", I whispered into his ear and gently bit his earlobe. I got goosebumps when he moaned into my ear again. I wanna fuck him so bad! Why does he have been so delicious but hard to get a peace of!?

"I-", before he could say anything, I kissed him passionately and he kissed back which proves my point that he still loves me.

He's so fucking naive, but sexy!

I actually tried to ignore him, which was successful, but this one day we all met at our favourite cafeteria, everything was going alright until I noticed he's wearing grey sweatpants and... I just had to leave...

~

He gently pushed my hand from his member and drove off. I smirk, knowing that he's still in love with me.

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

I need to break up with Suho oppa... I can't let him think I still love him. I accepted him because I thought he'll help me forget, but he's not helping... I guess my feelings are too deep that even my first love can't change them.

I feel bad for oppa, he still doesn't know I'm using him... I should probably tell him...

~

I drove home knowing that Suho oppa's already there, waiting on me.

I opened the door and sat down next to him.

"Hello, baby. What do you want to talk about?", he asked as he turned off his phone and focused on me.

I sighed, not knowing how to start. "Look, I'm sorry for everything I'm about to tell you. I'm going to tell you everything and don't interrupt me until I'm done", I said. As he nods his head, I breathed in m and looked into his eyes.

"I don't love you, oppa. I was just using you for a stupid reason, why? I don't even know, I just did it and then I regretted it... at first, I thought I was still in love with you, but later on, this boy basically forced himself into my life. I told him a lot of nasty and mean things just so he would leave me alone, because whenever he smiles at me I feel like my heart's going to explode, I know that's very cheesy and I can't believe I'm saying that, but I can't help it... I'm very sorry for using you, oppa, you're a great guy, but I'm not good for you and I'm also very sorry for cheating on you with him", I said, hoping he will understand. At first, he had a straight face, but then he smiled and held my hand in between his hands.

"That's alright, Joohyun. I understand. I was kind of expecting that", he said, laughing at my shocked expression.

"What? How?", I ask.

"Whenever we were with your friends and Taehyung was also there, you couldn't stop staring at him and he was always very shy but bold around you", he said with a smile.

"I-", before I could apologise, he interrupts me, "don't apologise, I'm rooting for Vrene ... to be honest, I'm also in love with someone else and I was going to tell you, but I'm a coward so I waited on you to tell me first...", he said and I hugged him tightly.

Continue