24 | The Plane

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

It's been 5 months now and it honestly couldn't be better. Everything's perfect. We decided to live together two months ago, I thought that it'll be great, but it's honestly better than expected.

I open the door to our apartment with eight bags in my hands filled with food. "BABY!", I called her and as I was placing the plastic bags on the counter I heard fast footsteps from upstairs. Before I could turn noona was already there. She kissed my cheek as I blushed a little. She gotta stop making me blush every second with her cute ass.

"I'm so hungry", she whines while looking through the bags. "I'll cook us something. What would you like to eat?", I ask her. She's quiet for a minute before answering, "just ramen with cheese on top, please", she said cutely, making my heart beat faster ... she said it with her normal voice, but I find her normal voice so cute and seductive, she'll be the death of me. I don't know how I've managed to make it to five months already.

"Why are you so red, Tae?", she said with worry in her voice as she rushed to me placing her hand on my forehead and then cheek, "omg, you're getting even redder", she spoke again.

"No, no, I'm not sick, noona, it is just a little hot in here. Wait here, I'll change my clothes and I'll get back in a minute", I said to her as I ran upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes.

5 minutes later

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and I'm met with her watching anime she's currently in. She's been watching that anime for a week now and she still doesn't know what's going on all she knows is that they're speaking Japanese nothing else. That's honestly so cute, but funny at the same time.

I grabbed the bags and they organized everything in the fridge and then I start cooking. I'm making four packs of chicken ramen with cheese all over it with some vegetables... that she be enough, right? I don't know if I should make more ramen since I've always lived on my own so I never made more ramen than two which were just for me ... I'll put two more, leftovers don't hurt, you can just eat it later as Jin hyung says.

I placed the steaming pan with ramen on the counter and she almost immediately stopped watching anime and focused on the food in front of her. "Thank you, Taehyung. I look delicious", she said with a smile while picking up the chopsticks.

As we were eating she kept on complimenting my cooking which made me feel good and proud about it, but there's something I forgot to tell her about. "Noona?", she stopped eating and focused on me. "Yes, baby?", she said as she placed her chopsticks down.

"I forgot to tell you that I'm going to America for a week or so, because I'm buying a company there and I'll have to be there to tell them how I want the company to look like", I said as I kept slowly eating.

She looks relieved, "oh, I thought you're going to say something bad. It's alright, Tae. When your company's done organizing I would like to see how it's done", I smile at her, "of course I'll take you there. I also have booked a little vacation for us after I get back home", I said as her eyes light up with happiness.

 I also have booked a little vacation for us after I get back home", I said as her eyes light up with happiness

Irene's pov:

4

days later

He's leaving in a few hours. He's packed and ready to go... I don't feel good about it. My heart tells me that something's going to happen, but I don't want to tell him that, he's already a little stressed even tho he's trying to hide it.

He kisses me passionately and pulled back, "I'll miss you, honey. I will facetime or text you a lot and I'll also show you the company, ok? Bye, I'll come back as soon as possible and I'll call you when I land", he waved as I waved him back and then he left.

I close the door and right as he left my heart is going to explode... maybe I shouldn't drink coffee anymore. I'm going to sleep.

 I'm going to sleep

Taehyung's pov:

As I walked into the plane I took a seat, put on headphones and closed my eyes. This is going to be a long flight, might as well sleep a little.

As I was trying to sleep I felt the plane moving.

I know that Joohyun didn't feel good about me leaving that's why as soon as I land I'll take a phone and sent it to her so she can be at least a little relieved and relaxed ... she's so cute.

20 minutes later

My sleep was interrupted by people screaming so I took off my headphones and looked around seeing them all panicking ... wtf is going on?

I looked a the lady next to me panicking as well, "excuse me miss? What's going on? Why is everyone panicking?", I ask her as I still look around ... is this some kind of prayer? I don't know much about religions, but all I know is that this religion is a little extra.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes, "th-the plane is falling", she said.

See it's not that serio- WAIT! WHAT!!

I I widen my eyes, "wait, how? Why is it falling?", I ask her. I feel like my heart's going to explode. "The pilot was-", before she could finish everything suddenly went black.

Continue