4 | Deal 🔞

What the fuck just happened? I slept with her again. Why the fuck is it so hard to reject her?

What if our friends find out? They would be happy and I can't let it happen. Jennie would literally throw a whole ass party and invite everyone even people we saw once in our lifetime. This bitch is too extra sometimes.

Irene's pov:

Was I really seduced by this piece of crab? What in the hell was I thinking?

What do I tell girls if they ask me why I came home late? Should I just lie or tell them the truth?

Whatever, I'm telling them the truth.

As I opened the door to our house that I share with Jennie and Nayeon, they ran to me and asked me questions.

"Girls, one by one," I said, as I sat on the couch and they obviously followed me.

"Where were you? We were so worried" said Nayeon.

I sigh "I was on the yacht with Taehyung" I answered as I was massaging my tempers.

"Why? We thought that you left after leaving oppa and you were there alone" said Jennie with a confused expression.

"I don't know why I haven't left, otherwise I wouldn't do that mistake again," I said while closing my eyes.

"What mistake?" They asked in unison.

"We fucked ... again" I groan in annoyance.

They were awfully quiet, when I looked at them, they both had mouths opened waiting for a mosquito to fly in.

"I know, I know. I shouldn't have done that, but it's just so nice. I hate him to death, but he makes me feel good" I said.

"That's a little disgusting, but cute," said Nayeon with a disgusted expression.

"No, there's nothing cute about rivals enjoying having sex with each other," I said.

I got a message. I looked at who texted me.

Don't answer has texted you

I opened the message.

Don't answer: can we talk?

Me: no.

Don't answer: why? You were JUST moaning my name and now you don't even wanna talk to me? Wow, what a moody bitch 🙄

Me: stfu, stupid ass. Where and when? 👴

Don't answer: now. Tf?

Me: do you think I have time for your whiny ass?

Don't answer: well, you obviously had time sucking my dick 😑😒

Me: ok, JEEZ. Send me the address

Don't answer: I would've sent it anyways. ******76** and you better come or no sex for you

Me: no one cares for your 🤏

Don't answer: stfu, I don't have all day

I left the house without informing my roommates. It shouldn't take long, right? We will just talk and leave ... right?

An hour later