15 | PR Stunt?

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

After my boss called me, I immediately dressed up and drove off to the YG building.

What I wore:

20 minutes later

20 minutes later

As I walked into the building a lady walked towards me.

"Do you need help, sir?" She asked kindly with a smile.

"Yes, I'm here to visit Mr Yang Hyun-suk," I said, returning the smile.

"Follow me," she said as she turns around and started walking towards the elevator and I followed her.

While we're waiting in an elevator I can't help but ask.

"Miss, is Mr Yang Hyun-suk that scary or is it all just rumours?", I had to ask her just to prepare myself for what's coming.

"He can be a little moody sometimes, but if you're polite, then you have nothing to be scared of, sir", she said as I nod.

The elevator has opened and she leads me to his office. We're currently on the 7th floor, which I heard is the most feared? I don't know... I remember when Jennie was on this floor after the Jenkai scandal...

We stopped.

"Here it is, sir. Good luck", she said and left me facing the labelled door with"Office" on it.

I softly knocked and after I heard "come in", I opened the door gently.

Why is Nayeon here?...

I walked forward and bowed 90 degrees while greeting them all.

"Please, have a seat, Kim Taehyung", said Mr YG.

I obeyed and sat in the middle with Jennie on my right and Nayeon on my left.

"So, I think you know why we're here today, but to avoid any misunderstandings, I'll explain why you're here", said Mr Yang Hyun-suk.

"We're here because yesterday Bang Si-Hyuk's and mine artists got into a very messy situation and so I invited you all today to resolve it", he said.

"If you're asking why I'm Nayeon's here along with JYP, we will explain in a second", said my boss.

"Ok, let's start, guys", said my boss.

"Are you both dating?", asked Mr Yang Hyun-suk, referring to Jennie and me.

We both shook our heads.

"Then what happened?", asked YG.

"It was a mistake, boss", answered Jennie.

"People don't normally sleep with friends by accident", said my boss.

"No, boss. We got drunk and things went wrong and now we're here", I said.

"Ok, guys. YG, JYP and I have already decided on what to do", said my boss.

We all focused on what they're about to say.

"We will silence everyone who has seen you both, then say that the pictures were edited and then we force someone to blame it on them and since TaeNay is one of the biggest and non-problematic ships, we'll have to do PR Stunt and Taehyung and Nayeon will have to live together for at least three months to make it believable", said YG.

We were all shocked.

Wtf is that? How does this even make sense?

"WHAT! So I came ALL the way just to heard this bullshit? Are you all crazy? I'm not doing any PR stunts", yelled Nayeon.

"Yes, are you all kidding us? This doesn't make sense", I said.

"You all are probably out of your minds after fucking those prostitutes every day, huh?", said Jennie.

"Calm down, guys. Just do as we say and you all are free to do whatever you guys want. No more dating bans, do whatever yall like", said JYP.

The three of us looked at each other and a smirk formed on our faces.

"I agree!", the three of us said at the same time.

10 minutes later

After everything's done, we all walked out with the biggest smile on our faces. We couldn't hold our excitement anymore and we squealed and jumped holding each other's hands out of pure joy.

Continue