7 | I Know Her

Taehyung's pov:

I was starting to feel better, Jennie stayed with me and she even cleaned her schedule for me so I'm very thankful for that because I feel better just because of her.

"Ok, I will listen to you and leave you today, but I will be here tomorrow to check on you, alright?" She hugged me.

"Ok, thank you for everything Jennie" I hugged her back.

"You're welcome. I made you food, it's in the fridge and you better eat it or else I'm never leaving your apartment" I chuckled and she left.

4 hours later

"Ah, I already ate everything and there's nothing else to eat anymore ... I should go buy something," I thought to myself.

I put on a jacket and mask.

As I walked inside the shop, I went straight to the ramen section. While I was looking for my favourite ramen package I accidentally bumped into someone.

I immediately bowed 90 degrees saying "I'm sorry" they bowed to saying "it's alright" as I straighten myself and look at the person's eyes they looked weirdly familiar, but I couldn't see for the mask they had on.

"Do I know you?" I asked the girl.

"O-oh, no. I don't think so" she stuttered and walked off.

Hmm, weird.

As I was walking home I heard screaming, I immediately followed the screaming and I saw four men touching a lady. I immediately walked towards them punching one and he falls.

I heard her crying and it made me, even more, angrier making me punch them even harder.

As the three of them were on the ground moaning in pain there was the last one with a pocket knife in his hand.

As he attempts to attack me, I immediately dodged, went behind him and choked him making him faint. Then I took her hand in mine and ran off somewhere safe.

After some seconds we stopped, I walked towards her.

"Are you ok, miss? Are you hurt? Should I take you to the hospital?" She shook her head with tears still coming from her eyes.

"No, no, I'm fine. Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I smiled and shook my head. "No, I'm ok, miss. Thanks for asking"

"Do you know them?" I asked her as I gave her a tissue from my pocket.

"No, I don't. I was going home until they stopped me, then I started running, but then more guys came and blocker the way an-and then they started tou-touching me" she cried even more.

I hugged her to calm her down a little bit. It's a horrible world for women and I've been trying to stop men from harassing women, but I'm just a human being on my own.

We shouldn't protect women, instead, we should teach men to start respecting women and stop treating them as objects. They gave birth to us, they went through all the pain while your father was fucking around, she raised you while your father gave you trauma. Women shouldn't be scared to go outside at night, they shouldn't be scared to show skin, they shouldn't be taught by their parents that they have to wait until marriage to have sex while the man they marry was living their best life. They shouldn't be shamed for drinking, having sex, dating, showing skin and being normal human being, we all should respect and understand them.

(Sorry, it's a sensitive topic for me haha, I went all in, damn)

After she stopped shaking and crying I looked at her and ask "do you want me to walk you home?"